Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Freedom Convoy 2022

Foxx

Beer__League__Hockey
29 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

All this is really missing is Jar-Jar Binks to cast the deciding vote.

HoloNet Uplink: Jar Jar Binks and You, a GM's Guide - d20 Radio

That's Darth Jar-Jar to you.

Edited by Beer__League__Hockey
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's rather telling that Western countries have stronger reactions to these events than they do to Russia invading Ukraine.

How so?  Not disputing that, just not sure where your larger point is going.

24 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's rather telling that Western countries have stronger reactions to these events than they do to Russia invading Ukraine.

Your quick. I deleted that video not even a minute after posting it. Seems it was an old video of the Coutts border in Canada.

As to your point, I agree for the most part.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

What national policy are they protesting by shutting down the DC area?  There is no national COVID policy to protest.  Go block the bridges to NYC or something.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

What national policy are they protesting by shutting down the DC area?  There is no national COVID policy to protest.  Go block the bridges to NYC or something.

This is where my head is. They may be going after federal mandates. But this WH and the local media will shut these truckers down, steal their rigs, sell their rigs, arrest the drivers, freeze their assets, take their homes and rape their spouses before anyone gets near DC.

If they have a point to make, they should make it by going on strike.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Yeah, I don’t understand the purpose either. Last year? Six or three months ago? Sure. Now. 🤷‍♀️

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is where my head is. They may be going after federal mandates. But this WH and the local media will shut these truckers down, steal their rigs, sell their rigs, arrest the drivers, freeze their assets, take their homes and rape their spouses before anyone gets near DC.

If they have a point to make, they should make it by going on strike.

But there is no federal mandate.  There never was one.  Just "guidelines."  Hell, this whole thing started when the NBA shut down, because as it turns out our friggin' sports leagues have more power to implement public health mandates nation-wide than the federal government.  

The entire history of this circus has been people whining about either Trump not implementing federal mandates he didn't have the authority to implement, or Biden not implementing the federal mandates he promised because as it turns out he doesn't have the authority to implement them.  What's to protest?  Fauci's ever-changing statements? 

Go protest someone who has some actual authority.  Not the federal government.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

But there is no federal mandate.

But other than that, I totally nailed it. :classic_laugh:

The Freedom Convoy will be a mistake if they try to carry it out. That much I do know.