Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Freedom Convoy 2022

Foxx

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Man, this is gonna suck.

And all to protest lifted mandates.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I hope it is for more than that, otherwise this should have been done a year ago.

It is, a lot more than just mandates. Basic human and Constitutional rights are a huge part of it, election integrity, energy independence, term limits, and a number of other things.

Try pulling up a night or 2 of their overnight stays on youtube and catch the speeches. Or better yet, catch them tonight and tomorrow live as I'm sure they will have gatherings again

In the meantime, here is a live feed I have watched a bit of during their trip, look at the sides of the road and overpasses as they go by. This is bigger than even the organizers could have imagined

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

More to the point, it's the sort of thing the media will define for the convoy to make them all look incompetent and label them as white supremacist nazi racist homophobes.

Yeah, call the guys on the link I posted above racist.... 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

It is, a lot more than just mandates. Basic human and Constitutional rights are a huge part of it, election integrity, energy independence, term limits, and a number of other things.

And the kitchen sink.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And the kitchen sink.

I think it is more like the silent majority deciding not to be so quiet anymore.... 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I can't imagine what more though.  Diesel prices?  Ukraine?  Federal crack pipe funding?  DOT regulations?  

It's the sort of thing that could very well have started to protest COVID mandates in solidarity with the Canadian truckers, but as the mandates are lifted becomes an "everything and the kitchen sink" umbrella event.  Which would be, of course, "sedition," "insurrection," and "terrorism."

On the bright side, it is reassuring to see that Americans can pull themselves out of their Western largesse and stand up for/against something. I was having doubts that we would ever see anything like it ever again.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

https://rumble.com/vwm1eh-the-peoples-convoy-special-announcement-03-06-22.html

Here is the announcement, 2 laps around the beltway, but there was discussion of 7 for I think obvious reasons to the Christians and Jews here. 

And there may be more to come regardless..... This is not the end of the convoy, just a flexing of their muscle

Edited by Cinga

14 minutes ago, Cinga said:

https://rumble.com/vwm1eh-the-peoples-convoy-special-announcement-03-06-22.html

Here is the announcement, 2 laps around the beltway, but there was discussion of 7 for I think obvious reasons to the Christians and Jews here. 

And there may be more to come regardless..... This is not the end of the convoy, just a flexing of their muscle

It's going to be interesting to see how the DC press pivots away from their glorious, luscious war in Ukraine to whine and moan about the traffic jams they have to deal with because of a convoy no one wants to report on.

Still think they shouldn't do this without a better message, as one will be assigned to them soon enough, but at this point, ya gotta just shrug your shoulders and say phuckit. There are so many things going wrong on the global stage right now, another piece of lumber on the fire should make it more interesting.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

48 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's going to be interesting to see how the DC press pivots away from their glorious, luscious war in Ukraine to whine and moan about the traffic jams they have to deal with because of a convoy no one wants to report on.

Still think they shouldn't do this without a better message, as one will be assigned to them soon enough, but at this point, ya gotta just shrug your shoulders and say phuckit. There are so many things going wrong on the global stage right now, another piece of lumber on the fire should make it more interesting.

I don't think we are ever returning to the world we knew prior to 2020.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

They have a really good message in fact, you just haven't heard it for the exact reason you mentioned, all news focus is on a war on the other side of the planet. But there have been multiple blogs covering this so only people who prefer to stay in their personal shell. Just the RSBN link I shared above has 10,000 viewers as of now so their are a lot of people who know their message.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Sasnak at 10,000 viewers

1st Responder at 25 hundred

Oreo Express at 25 hundred

And there are a number of others through youtube, fb, rumble, etc

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I don't think we are ever returning to the world we knew prior to 2020.

Honestly, I don't want to.... We really need to go back even further, to before 9-11. I know many might be too young to remember that, but I sure do. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Right Side Broadcasting is still at the entrance to 495 and there are still vehicles entering

There is a good chance the front of this convoy meets with the tail of the convoy around the entire 64 miles of the loop

Edited by Cinga
  • Wow 1

wysiwyg tv is hustling to the front of the convoy, then is going to pull over so people can get a view of the entire convoy as it goes by. The whole convoy is on the beltway now but still may catch up to itself on the second loop around

• Like 3