Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Joe Biden and the 25th Amendment

Foxx

14 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Well, I think this explains very well why Biden wasn't at any of the 9/11 memorials today. What would the reception be from the crowds if they knew he had just made a deal with the largest supporter of terrorism

https://x.com/simonateba/status/1701337116846797076?s=20

X.com isn't working yet on a drop. @Foxx said next update:

Joe's handlers did this on the anniversary of 9/11. And people will vote for this clown.

The Biden administration has just struck a deal with Iran involving a prisoner exchange and the release of $6 billion in frozen Iranian funds.
The agreement includes the release of five American citizens held in Iran and five Iranians held in the U.S., as well as a waiver to transfer the frozen funds from South Korea to Qatar, bypassing U.S. sanctions, despite Iran's classification as a state sponsor of terrorism. Your reaction.

• Angry 3
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, Ann said:

X.com isn't working yet on a drop. @Foxx said next update:

Joe's handlers did this on the anniversary of 9/11. And people will vote for this clown.

The Biden administration has just struck a deal with Iran involving a prisoner exchange and the release of $6 billion in frozen Iranian funds.
The agreement includes the release of five American citizens held in Iran and five Iranians held in the U.S., as well as a waiver to transfer the frozen funds from South Korea to Qatar, bypassing U.S. sanctions, despite Iran's classification as a state sponsor of terrorism. Your reaction.

Don't you just love how the Democrats' Iran policy for the past decade has been "Pay ransom for hostages?"

Never thought I'd say this, but...worse than Carter.

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Don't you just love how the Democrats' Iran policy for the past decade has been "Pay ransom Money Launder for hostages?"

Never thought I'd say this, but...worse than Carter.

FTFY

Top McConnell Ally John Cornyn Warned House Against Impeachment Inquiry, Barrasso Backs McCarthy

Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) cautioned House Republicans not to pursue an impeachment inquiry of President Joe Biden, which he sees as “unlikely to be successful in the Senate,” while House Minority Whip John Thune (R-SD) indicated he was not keen on an impeachment investigation being tied to negotiations around government funding.

Cornyn and Thune, two of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-KY) top deputies, made the comments to the Hill in an article published ahead of McCarthy’s announcement Tuesday morning that House Republicans are opening a formal impeachment inquiry into Biden.

</snip>

• Angry 2

This might belong in the conspiracy thread but I thought it fitting here too

Now that Feinstein has passed, the speculation on her appointed replacement is going to go wild. It took him 6 weeks to replace Harris but you can bet he can't wait as long this time with the Dem slim majority in the Senate. 

Here is some interesting speculation floating around..... Newsom appoints Kamala Harris to the seat, and as consolation she immediately takes over as majority leader from the ineffective Schumer

Then the fun starts.... Biden picks Newsom as his new VP followed shortly by Biden stepping aside due to health concerns and we then have Newsom running for POTUS as an unelected incumbent

Hearing this gave me pause because it would be huge for the Democrats. Currently neither Biden or Harris stand a chance at re-election whether it's against Trump or DeSantis. But hate to say it, Newsom can claim to have not been a part of all the destruction Biden has wrecked and would be able to rally the cheaters in the party making him the favorite

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Now that Feinstein has passed, the speculation on her appointed replacement is going to go wild. It took him 6 weeks to replace Harris but you can bet he can't wait as long this time with the Dem slim majority in the Senate. 

Here is some interesting speculation floating around..... Newsom appoints Kamala Harris to the seat, and as consolation she immediately takes over as majority leader from the ineffective Schumer

Then the fun starts.... Biden picks Newsom as his new VP followed shortly by Biden stepping aside due to health concerns and we then have Newsom running for POTUS as an unelected incumbent

Hearing this gave me pause because it would be huge for the Democrats. Currently neither Biden or Harris stand a chance at re-election whether it's against Trump or DeSantis. But hate to say it, Newsom can claim to have not been a part of all the destruction Biden has wrecked and would be able to rally the cheaters in the party making him the favorite

Newsom would need to be confirmed by a majority of both houses. 

Not sure that would happen,

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

22 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Flaw in this speculation is the possibility of Biden dying between the time Harris steps down and Newsome is confirmed, which would elevate Speaker McCarthy to President

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

There is no way the pretty, wealthy white boy from CA makes the black female dick sucker a Senator so he can be the VP.

Not ever.

• Haha 2