Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Transhumanism and Our Future

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Thread clarification request:

I see the other thread is now for trans issues and this one is for AI and robots and stuff.

When the inevitable happens, and you know it will, where should I post about a cross dressing cyborg?  

At a brief try, I can't get ChatGPT to admit to anything resembling an identity. Which surprised me.

But it was only a couple minutes' attempt.  I'll try again later when I have more time.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Fansince88

• Nouseforaname

IDBillzFan
4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I see the other thread is now for trans issues and this one is for AI and robots and stuff.

When the inevitable happens, and you know it will, where should I post about a cross dressing cyborg?  

OnlyFans?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

:willynilly:

• 3 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

He checks everything off to be the false prophet in the book of Revelation. 

Can't spell Yuval Noah Harari without "unholy aria."

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY: 

California Governor Gavin Newsom Touts Freedom at Inauguration.

—Bloomberg, January 6th.

Fast-forward to today: 

California law requires gender-neutral toy, baby sections in retail stores.

“The law, which Gov. Gavin Newsom signed in 2021, goes into effect Jan. 1, 2024. If a store violates the law, it can face up to a $500 fine.”

Good Lord are Leftists ridiculous.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-06/california-s-newsom-at-inauguration-invokes-u-s-capitol-attack-and-slams-gop

https://san.com/cc/california-law-requires-gender-neutral-toy-baby-sections-in-retail-stores/

• Like 1
  • clown 1
  • Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, B-Man said:

California law requires gender-neutral toy, baby sections in retail stores.

“The law, which Gov. Gavin Newsom signed in 2021, goes into effect Jan. 1, 2024. If a store violates the law, it can face up to a $500 fine.”

Good Lord....can you even do this, label a section of a toy department "gender neutral," without making judgements as to what toys are appropriate for what gender?

If I'm a store manager, I'm doing one of two things: either hanging a sign saying "The entire department is gender-neutral.  Let your kids play with whatever they want."  Or in the special state-mandated gender-neutral section, right under the state mandated sign, I'm hanging one that says, in big bold letters, "Prop 65 Warning: These Gender-Neutral Toys Contain Chemicals That Are Known To Cause Cancer In The State of California."

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Foxx said:

You know how they can shoot up an athlete to kill the pain, only to have them go out and do even more damage? I get the excitement for the possibilities, especially the infirmed, but darn it they better make darn sure they aren't doing even more damage 

• Cheers 2

4merper4mer
20 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

It would be nice if they quantified the detection. A single neuron can spike 200 times a second.

Maybe they’re trying it on a Canadian first and waiting for Moore’s law to help out down the road.

• Haha 2