• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Fansince88

• Nouseforaname

Crap Throwing Clavin
44 minutes ago, Ann said:

Clearly some pay close attention to the WEF.

Howard Stern syndrome.  People who hate the WEF pay close attention to the WEF.  No one else cares.

• Like 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
9 hours ago, Ann said:

Clearly some pay close attention to the WEF.

8 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Yes, everyone who is on this site.

8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Howard Stern syndrome.  People who hate the WEF pay close attention to the WEF.  No one else cares.

The WEF certainly cares about the WEF, and those who comprise it, endorse it, or gain it’s endorsement are those who steer policy on a a national, and global, scale.

People’s ignorance, or willful disregard, certainly doesn’t neuter them.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

On 11/26/2022 at 10:56 PM, Nouseforaname said:

Is he wrong with the work being done at neuralink?

Either way the hate for yuval is excessive. He’s just a shitty historian.

This is obviously the first you have seen of this guy. 

On 11/26/2022 at 8:40 PM, Billsandhorns said:

And none of the msm will say anything about it, because of the narrative 

Here is the media answer to the swastika - how can you be against good fortune? Hitler just used it wrong after all

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Checks off every box for the Antichrist. They even call him a prophet. This guy makes me a little concerned. 

Yup, watch him in his manner and speech and remember even demons can't deny the existence of God and Harari never does. Only that he wants to replace Him. Sounds pretty familiar to me and while he might not be THE, he is certainly AN

• clown 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Here is the media answer to the swastika - how can you be against good fortune? Hitler just used it wrong after all

The swastika has long been around, certainly prior to Nazi Germany coopting it for their cause. That said, there is now a stigmatism attached to it that has seemingly forever corrupted it's original meaning (one of good fortune).

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

The swastika has long been around, certainly prior to Nazi Germany coopting it for their cause. That said, there is now a stigmatism attached to it that has seemingly forever corrupted it's original meaning (one of good fortune).

The more that is exposed about Harari, Schwab, and others, the more you'll understand the saying "hiding in plain sight" and the exposure of their symbolism will help with it. This is not a mistake on their part, more like a rub it in your face instead.

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Cinga said:

Yup, watch him in his manner and speech and remember even demons can't deny the existence of God and Harari never does. Only that he wants to replace Him. Sounds pretty familiar to me and while he might not be THE, he is certainly AN

Agree!

5 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

You're right.  Good luck with your antichrist. 

Thanks for making my point. I was going to leave it at that but changed my mind. Do a simple search of his name on Rumble and follow what this guy, lead advisor to Klaus Schwab, says and tell me he means well. Any man that touts removing 2/3 of the earths population, his words, is not to be ignored. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Nouseforaname
Just now, Fansince88 said:

Thanks for making my point. I was going to leave it at that but changed my mind. Do a simple search of his name on Rumble and follow what this guy, lead advisor to Klaus Schwab, says and tell me he means well. Any man that touts removing 2/3 of the earths population, his words, is not to be ignored. 

I know who he is dipshit. GFY

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

You're right.  Good luck with your antichrist. 

Also, I do find the clown reaction humorous.  Is this saying, you and I find each other funny or a moron? Hmmmm. 

• Haha 1