Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 NFL Draft: Day 3

Foxx

12 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Daughter's wedding is in 3 weeks, the dress my wife ordered 6 months ago finally came in and she was going for the fitting today......they ordered the wrong dress.

Talk about catastrophe.

I shall pray for your protection this next 3 weeks! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

Thank you, I'm sure it will turn out ok, just don't need the stress and controversy right now.

She can always do what I did… with not much time my DIL bought off the rack at a local bridal shop. I ordered dresses from Dillards, Nordstrom, and Saks, and picked one. It may not be exactly what your wife envisioned, but it will be beautiful and appropriate.

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler

209.  Bills select Luke Tenuta, OL   VA TECH

OL at least.

Tall tackle with nice tenacity. Anchor and hand work are about equally as good, but need improvement. Not a waist-bender. Has upside as a potential backup, deep-depth option at tackle.

Height: 6-8, Weight: 319

2021: Honorable mention All-ACC
15 starts at RT and 11 at LT over past three seasons

Tall, but very short-armed tackle who may have to move inside in NFL. Hand work and anchor are solid but not true trump cards. Below-average athleticism getting to second level. Doesn't bend at the waist but also doesn't have high-end foot quickness to deal with fast outside rushers. (Chris Trapasso)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

She can always do what I did… with not much time my DIL bought off the rack at a local bridal shop. I ordered dresses from Dillards, Nordstrom, and Saks, and picked one. It may not be exactly what your wife envisioned, but it will be beautiful and appropriate.

My wife did basically that. So much fell apart at our daughters wedding that the dress didnt even matter. EOD, she and her husband are married 3 years, through 1 deployment, and expecting our first grandbaby. It all worked out!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 2

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

210. NE Pats select Chasen Hines, OL   LSU

323 on PFF.  That might be their best value pick of the draft.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

209.  Bills select Luke Tenuta, OL   VA TECH

OL at least.

Tall tackle with nice tenacity. Anchor and hand work are about equally as good, but need improvement. Not a waist-bender. Has upside as a potential backup, deep-depth option at tackle.

Height: 6-8, Weight: 319

2021: Honorable mention All-ACC
15 starts at RT and 11 at LT over past three seasons

We've taken to drafting mountains for the oline but from what I see, this kid was expected  to be a UDFA?

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

We've taken to drafting mountains for the oline but from what I see, this kid was expected  to be a UDFA?

By draftniks?  This happens every year in the later rounds.  GMBB has done a better job in late rounds than just about anyone in the NFL - even when they don't make our team they still end up somewhere in the NFL.

CarpetCrawler
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

By draftniks?  This happens every year in the later rounds.  GMBB has done a better job in late rounds than just about anyone in the NFL - even when they don't make our team they still end up somewhere in the NFL.

He might make a hell of a Guard.

• O Rly 1

Alaska Darin
Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

He might make a hell of a Guard.

I can just see Josh accidentally rifling the ball of the back of his huge dome and him turning around and just throwing an evil glare.

• Haha 1