Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 NFL Draft: Day 3

Foxx

27 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

208. PITT Steelers select Connor Heyward, RB   MICH ST

Son of the late Craig "Iron Head" Heyward and brother of Steelers DL Cam Heyward.

If the NFL career doesn't pan out, I suggest going to Law school and forming the Law Firm of Heyward, Jablowme, and Swallow

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

By draftniks?  This happens every year in the later rounds.  GMBB has done a better job in late rounds than just about anyone in the NFL - even when they don't make our team they still end up somewhere in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I can just see Josh accidentally rifling the ball of the back of his huge dome and him turning around and just throwing an evil glare.

Oh I know he seems to hit on more than not and with the shorter arms @CarpetCrawler could be right that he ends up at guard.

Reading a bit about him I see he definitely fits the character profile and is from a family of football coaches so throw one in for the trust the process too

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

The babbling on the NFL network has gotten ludicrous. 

Yeah. I finally turned it off. I'll follow the rest right here and online

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
Just now, Cinga said:

They lost me when they brought on the Make-a-Wish kid.  I get it and I don't wanna be the guy bitching but I'm also not going to watch it. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

They lost me when they brought on the Make-a-Wish kid.  I get it and I don't wanna be the guy bitching but I'm also not going to watch it. 

Heaven forbid a football draft be about football. They promoted everything but football with their coverage.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

The babbling on the NFL network has gotten ludicrous. 

Just now, Cinga said:

To be fair, we've reached the point in the Draft where only professional scouts know what's going on. 

The on air talent is only as informed as the off air analysts feeding intel into their ear pieces.  At this point it's sports reporter improv.

• Like 2