Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

IDBillzFan
59 minutes ago, Shady said:

but not MVP caliber 

🤦‍♂️

I was just listening to Jim Gray and Tom Brady on "Let's Go" interview Lamar, and while I was impressed with him being so rooted in his faith, I was somewhat stunned to realize that it's actually easier to understand what Steve Smith Sr. is saying than making out most of what Lamar was saying.

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 hours ago, Ann said:

I would say it's Brady that turned the season around, saying after Dorsey left...

22510568-ef7f-454c-907b-250c8cc3c5d0_tex

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Keukasmallie

Accolades, records, wins, etc., while important in most contexts, will not accrue as they should because Josh plays for...Gulp...Buffalo.  As a LONG-time fan I have noted that the Buffalo Bills almost never receive due credit for what they earn on the field.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

Accolades, records, wins, etc., while important in most contexts, will not accrue as they should because Josh plays for...Gulp...Buffalo.  As a LONG-time fan I have noted that the Buffalo Bills almost never receive due credit for what they earn on the field.

He does have a few believers in the MSSM - Rich Eisen, Cowherd, Adam Schein, Chris Simms. probably misspelled them all.

• Cheers 2

Keukasmallie
1 hour ago, Nanker said:

He does have a few believers in the MSSM - Rich Eisen, Cowherd, Adam Schein, Chris Simms. probably misspelled them all.

True, but this year even the NFL players turned their backs on the Bills' players' achievements by not putting a single Bills player on the All-NFL players-selected team.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Keukasmallie said:

True, but this year even the NFL players turned their backs on the Bills' players' achievements by not putting a single Bills player on the All-NFL players-selected team.

how much do the fan voting count? 

those are the idiots who vote on the Popular Narrative and not the True Value. 

Bravo to those who speak out about the vendetta against the Bills

Billsandhorns
56 minutes ago, Shady said:

how much do the fan voting count? 

those are the idiots who vote on the Popular Narrative and not the True Value. 

Bravo to those who speak out about the vendetta against the Bills

All pro is player only vote 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

Cowturd believes in whomever is the guy that's winning at the time.  Never heard him maintain any loyalty to anyone back before he went into the same folder as the mustashcioed former Snooze reporter and the rest of that ilk.  (So, if he's changed his stripes in the last few years, apologies to him, but REALLY doubt that he has.  Talking heads that are full of themselves rarely change the schtickt that got them to where they are.)

As soon as the Bills get supplanted by somebody else in the division, Cowturd will drop him like a hot iron.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Context

That's pretty stunning when you consider how much more modern QBs throw each game compared to the three-yards-and-a-cloud-of-dust game those other names (largely) played in. 

I'm assuming (but not looking up stats because I'm on the move) that Josh has put the ball in the air more in that same timeframe than any name on that list. 

• Like 3