Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

IDBillzFan
17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There's actually people arguing in that thread "Yeah, but he was leaning forward in all of those.  He leaned backwards against the Steelers, so it's completely different!"

I was going to make that same argument, sarcastically.  Then I saw people were making it seriously.  Once again, my satire can't keep up with stupid, stupid reality.  :classic_laugh:

Climb into the Nickelodean NVP thread @Ann just posted. Someone's like "I'm a Bills fan, but I'm okay with Stroud getting it" and another fan insisting the Refs are the ones who won the Bills-Steelers game.

For a phucking Nickelodean award presented by a cartoon character.

At least the OnlyFan chicks didn't take over the comments.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Pretty funny stuff.

Josh and Taylor have a lot in common.

"The Bills have allowed Kelce to score, just like her!"  

God, that just killed me.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

Alaska Darin
6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Pretty funny stuff.

Josh and Taylor have a lot in common.

Good Morning Football is almost always entertaining.  The take themselves just seriously enough while still understanding that it's just a game.

• Like 3

IDBillzFan
49 minutes ago, Ann said:

MVP finalist (again)

His only real chance for MVP was to get to the SB because everyone is slobbering over Lamar.

What WILL be interesting is if Lamar loses this week, or in the SB, because of a pick or fumble. 

Frankly, he should coast past KC this year. They can run better than the Bills, which is the one weakeness in the KC defense, and the Ravens defense is MUCH better right now that the junior team Bills had to field to close out the season.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Chandemonium
On 1/24/2024 at 5:14 PM, Ann said:

The way Sal’s tweet is phrased makes me wonder how many QB’s there are that have played 10 playoff games without a TD pass. I don’t even see how that could happen unless being the backup counts as playing a playoff game. 

On 1/24/2024 at 4:14 PM, Ann said:

I'll take the bait.  Unfortunately, in 2023 JA was at a 3.1% rate which is very near the bottom of the league and cost this team games early in the regular season which may have cost the #1 seed.  The #1 seed being incredibly valuable with how the league structures playoffs.  Once again, JA will get his off-season to-do list and #1 will be reducing turnovers (or possibly staying away from Diggs' girlfriends  🤣).  You can have all the greatness of JA and also achieve that improvement.  If anything, he's already proven it with his performance down the stretch of this past season and the 2 playoff games.  He needs to continue that next season and beyond.