Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Ryan Fitzpatrick to Retire

IDBillzFan

Arm of Harm
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Nice graphics

I knew they call him FitzMagic. I didn’t realize his magical abilities included the gift of being able to grow or shrink in size, depending on who he was playing for. 😮 

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Ann said:

huh

huh.thumb.jpg.a2ff1b6b17f0c6dfbef4ed88df0d9fb7.jpg

Going straight up off his appearance at the BIlls v Pats* playoff game, there is no question where his heart is.

Someone on Twitter suggested the way to do this is for Fitz to retire a Bill and then have him lead the team out for the home opener vs. Titans.

I can live with that.

• Like 4
  • FANtastic 2
  • Love 1

Amazing that a guy who always started as the backup on universally shitty teams still threw for 35,000 yards, more than Romo.

It sounds like they expect him to make an immediate jump to TV, which is good news.

23 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Amazing that a guy who always started as the backup on universally shitty teams still threw for 35,000 yards, more than Romo.

It sounds like they expect him to make an immediate jump to TV, which is good news.

Should the incumbent announcer be worried about their health?

• Wow 1
  • Haha 6
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan

This is the first time, in all my years of posting on message boards, that I started a thread without starting a thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Going straight up off his appearance at the BIlls v Pats* playoff game, there is no question where his heart is.

Someone on Twitter suggested the way to do this is for Fitz to retire a Bill and then have him lead the team out for the home opener vs. Titans.

I can live with that.

Wall of Fame and HoF bust inclyding beard but with his beard also getting its own 2nd seperate bust as well.

Robs House

I'm sure it's the right decision but I'm still a little saddened by it. Fitz might be my favorite football player of all time. It's kind of a bummer to know we'll never see him pull another elephant out of a hat.

• Like 2
  • Love 1