Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Preseason Week #1 August 13, 2022 Buffalo Bills vs Indianapolis Colts, 4pm

Ann

Alaska Darin
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Sure can, but I think he sticks as depth regardless. It says a lot that Dirty isn’t playing. 

I'm not sure it really does.  He was sore this week and even though he came back and practiced a little, there's no way the conditioning staff/analytics folks would have green lit him for this game.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sure can, but I think he sticks as depth regardless. It says a lot that Dirty isn’t playing. 

With Isaiah and Shakir, it's definitely not a guarantee.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm not sure it really does.  He was sore this week and even though he came back and practiced a little, there's no way the conditioning staff/analytics folks would have green lit him for this game.

Thats true - forgot he was sore this week. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
10 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Doyle in at LT on that drive and didn't embarrass himself. Watching to see how he does against speed rushes

He's got a high athletic ceiling.  I'm curious about how he compares to Brown (who I believe is the future LT).

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

With Isiah and Shakir, it's definitely not a guarantee.

I think they'll keep him just based on experience.  I love lil Dirty but it's a lot to ask of two guys who've never been NFL regulars.  I think the only way he doesn't stick is if they chose Hodgins over him.

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
Just now, Foxx said:

Duke Johnson with a real nice return. Lifts his stock with that move.

That's where he has to shine.

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Augie said:

I wish we would block for Cook. I want to see what we have. 

That's about the 8457393945874th OLine combo so far this season.

• Like 1

Don’t panic. We will only punt in preseason. Need the practice, just in case it ever comes up in the…..n/m, just kidding. It won’t come up this year, 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think they'll keep him just based on experience.  I love lil Dirty but it's a lot to ask of two guys who've never been NFL regulars.  I think the only way he doesn't stick is if they chose Hodgins over him.

From what I gather, Higgins has had a nice camp and would be considerably cheaper if that is the route they decide to go.

• Like 1