Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Preseason Week #1 August 13, 2022 Buffalo Bills vs Indianapolis Colts, 4pm

Ann

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Well, after this slop we're in obvious rebuilding mode so just blow it up and cut everyone!

In before ATOP!

:chuckle:

Guessing or seen it first hand today? That always agrivated me. 

23 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The number if chunk plays Frazier's defense gives up in 2nd and long situations drives me nuts.

Not if, of, just sayin.

• Haha 1

While Barkley has looked much better than Keenum, I think we can all agree we don’t ever want to see either one of them in a game for anything other than mop up duty and final kneel downs.

• Like 3

Alaska Darin
Just now, Ann said:

While Barkley has looked much better than Keenum, I think we can all agree we don’t ever want to see either one of them in a game for anything other than mop up duty and final kneel downs.

It's a preseason game that's not gameplanned with a lot of guys getting snaps they'd never get.  While I agree with the sentiment because Allen might be the best football player on the planet, Keenum can certainly win games in the NFL with this roster.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Guessing or seen it first hand today? That always agrivated me. 

I haven't been over there in months and I think that has for about 5 minutes. Never did like the Bills side there with all the Debbie Downers that begin to bitch when you lose the coin toss

• Like 1

I hope Blackshear is ok. I've been rooting for him since Astros has been saying he's one of the 1st one out of the tunnel for practice. 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1