Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Preseason Week #1 August 13, 2022 Buffalo Bills vs Indianapolis Colts, 4pm

Ann

So for some fun. 

Your alls game was on in my living room when I came home today. I looked at it a bit, said:  this is the team that thinks they are better than the Rams. 

The room had only Cards and Panther fans.  They just shrugged, like whatever. 

3 hours ago, RedAlice said:

So for some fun. 

Your alls game was on in my living room when I came home today. I looked at it a bit, said:  this is the team that thinks they are better than the Rams. 

Hanging out on a Saturday night with your imaginary friends again I see.

The dead giveaway was the part about “Cardinal and Panther fans”…there’s no such thing.

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, Ann said:

Terrel Bernard and Boogie Basham: “It Don’t Get No Better Than That” | Buffalo Bills

Bills linebacker, Terrel Bernard and Bills defensive end, Boogie Basham addressed the media following their 27-24 victory over the Indianapolis Colts in their first preseason game of the year. Topics included: Boogie Basham's strip sack and Terrel Bernard's scoop and score, what it felt like to make a big play in this first preseason game, an area of growth that Boogie has seen from himself, what it was like for Terrel to play in his first preseason game, and what Terrel noticed about playing against Colts veteran quarterback Matt Ryan that was different from playing against college quarterbacks.

Terrel may be a face for the future here. Played well yesterday. Boogie seems more lean this year.

7 hours ago, Ann said:

Khalil Shakir & Matt Barkley: "Give Our Guys A Shot" | Buffalo Bills

WR Khalil Shakir and QB Matt Barkley addressed the media following the 27-24 win over the Indianapolis Colts topics include; preparing for the 2 minute drill, playing in his first NFL game, learning the different aspects of the offense, and how comfortable they felt out there.

Fully expect Matt to be the backup. He seemed more in control from what I saw. Expect him to start next week and see Case cleanup. Khalil seems real intelligent. 

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
4 hours ago, RedAlice said:

So for some fun. 

I'm not sure the point you're trying to make.  Is it that the BILLS 2nd, 3rd, and 4th stringers aren't better than the Rams? 

The BILLS didn't start a single regular last night.  NOT ONE.  22 backups.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm not sure the point you're trying to make.  Is it that the BILLS 2nd, 3rd, and 4th stringers aren't better than the Rams? 

The BILLS didn't start a single regular last night.  NOT ONE.  22 backups.

I see some that could easily be regulars. That said, 100% agree with your point.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I see some that could easily be regulars. That said, 100% agree with your point.

I should have said "expected starter".  I was referring to regular starter but I can see how it seems ambiguous.

• Cheers 2

5 hours ago, RedAlice said:

So for some fun. 

The Bills 2s, 3s, and 4s probably are not better than the Rams 1s.  😉

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Alaska Darin
12 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

How did we do injury wise? 

Elam was medically cleared and Blackshear returned to the game.  Elam said he grabbed his head in frustration so the official thought he was hurt and sent him off.

I haven't heard another thing.

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Elam was medically cleared and Blackshear returned to the game.  Elam said he grabbed his head in frustration so the official thought he was hurt and sent him off.

I haven't heard another thing.

Good news for both. My cell signal went south at the family camp in the foothills of the Adirondacks about the middle of the 3rd QTR so I saw neither injury. I did however see Elam grab his helmet in the big play on replay. I was wondering if that was it. Thanks for the update! 

• Like 1

One subtle thing left me wondering yesterday.  On the atrocious pick thrown by Keenum, it was a design for Hodgins around the goal line, which is his supposed strength.  Dorsey calling it the first opportunity he had, tells me they want to use it and I think Hodgins has decent odds of sticking on the roster.  

• Like 3