Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Preseason Week #1 August 13, 2022 Buffalo Bills vs Indianapolis Colts, 4pm

Ann

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'm glad that the Bills (the entire NFL?) no longer have any of that social justice nonsense on the back of their helmets.

I see it on the Seahags helmets still

• Boo 1

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I have to tell you, I love seeing guys like Dawkins losing their minds when 3rd/4th string guys are making plays.

It’s been happening the last few years in preseason and is a testament to the type of team they have built.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Is there a place for him on the roster. He seems like a baller that you dont want to see leave.

I 100% expect him to be on the 53.

• Cheers 1

Khalil Shakir & Matt Barkley: "Give Our Guys A Shot" | Buffalo Bills

WR Khalil Shakir and QB Matt Barkley addressed the media following the 27-24 win over the Indianapolis Colts topics include; preparing for the 2 minute drill, playing in his first NFL game, learning the different aspects of the offense, and how comfortable they felt out there.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Terrel Bernard and Boogie Basham: “It Don’t Get No Better Than That” | Buffalo Bills

Bills linebacker, Terrel Bernard and Bills defensive end, Boogie Basham addressed the media following their 27-24 victory over the Indianapolis Colts in their first preseason game of the year. Topics included: Boogie Basham's strip sack and Terrel Bernard's scoop and score, what it felt like to make a big play in this first preseason game, an area of growth that Boogie has seen from himself, what it was like for Terrel to play in his first preseason game, and what Terrel noticed about playing against Colts veteran quarterback Matt Ryan that was different from playing against college quarterbacks.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1