Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

The Guy In Pants
Posted (edited)
On 4/25/2024 at 1:11 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And chemtrails.  Can't forget chemtrails.

Although I tread very lightly into the entire chemtrail thing; I don't think anyone can convince me that things aren't sprayed into the air for different reasons and some of those reasons may be a little nefarious. They've admitted to cloud seeding. Although they claim to use low concentrations of things found in the environment naturally, which shouldn't harm animals or people; I have a hard time thinking there aren't some long term impacts on living things. 

Weather manipulation is a long sought after control mechanism to combat things like drought and even uses for war. With the technology that exists today; there is no way it isn't being explored be it by machine, artificial clouds or chemical introduction. 

I am not saying that every plane in the sky with the "white trail" behind it is a trail of diabolical liquid death. What I am saying is I don't trust anyone or anything. They've proven that they're &#%$ing with illnesses and disease in labs for "medicine" and I feel I would be foolish to believe that weather modification or the concept of some kind of "blanket spreading" via atmosphere has been or isn't being explored. 

Last night as I was watering the garden with county water; the chlorine smell was so strong. No way it isn't causing issues with some people short term and even more long term. For the sake of sanity, when you read the safety data sheets for the kinds of chlorine products they use for water treatment, how can anyone say "oh yeah, well a little bit at a time won't hurt" while simultaneously understanding that the body absorbs and stores nutrients AND toxins for a time while it works to separate the two and remove the bad? People just shrug this kind of stuff off but at some point, the rubber has to meet the road and we need to understand that there are a lot of things "approved" which are leading to health issues for many people. 

Appears I've taken my train off the tracks and rambled. I'll end here.

The above statements are only opinion and in no way reveal the feelings of those who own and operate Billsfans.com or any of it's subsidiaries. The opinions expressed here belong solely to the original poster and should be considered opinion and only opinion. For more information on our privacy and data policy, please visit www.markzuckerbergknowshowmanytimesyoushiteveryday..com. 

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Cinga

• Nouseforaname

Deranged Rhino

It's funny how this stuff just keeps coming back around. 25 years ago, this would have never made the Post and would be dismissed, laughed at, and ignored by 99% of the population. 15 years ago, this never would have made it to the Post and would have been dismissed, laughed at , and ignored by 55% of the population. Today, it not only makes the Post, but 55% of the population thinks it's true - with another 20% thinking it may not be true but it's not impossible.

"Just imagine what we'll know tomorrow."

Movies and Chill — Humans, for the most part, don't have a clue. They...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hear that was the first draft but the artist was asked to tone it down a bit:

indiana-jones-e-il-tempio-maledetto-1984

(for the record, I like the portrait)

• Haha 3

(Haven't listened to this yet - think the topic is RussiaGate but not 100% - and I don't know who this is, but it's been sent to me a dozen times the past few hours so I'm stashing it here so I can check it out in a bit)

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Haven't listened to this yet - think the topic is RussiaGate but not 100% - and I don't know who this is, but it's been sent to me a dozen times the past few hours so I'm stashing it here so I can check it out in a bit)

He's just riffing, but is obviously well versed on what went down. Sounded very on the ball on names and details, but you would be much better versed to catch anything incorrect better than I would.

Also call complete BS on what he thinks is going to happen about upcoming lawfare, swatting of the Deep State and being deputized to go after bad actors, and using the rules created by THEM to go after THEM. I think it's been quite well established that the DOJ behemoth is beyond repair and will fight to protect the beast as the cost of liberty and the country itself (if that wasn't obvious enough under 45, it sure as sh!t is now to anyone with a functioning brain).

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just went to his Rumble page and watched his newest video. Not sure what to thing if him yet. 

• Cheers 2