Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Preseason Week #2 August 20, 2022 Buffalo Bills vs Denver Broncos, 1pm

Ann

Alaska Darin

These reps for both Hamlin and Johnson have shown quite a bit.  They're both guys who're willing to get their noses dirty close to the line of scrimmage. 

• Cheers 2

The interviews were posted today, these are from the locker room:

Bills running back, Raheem Blackshear addressed the media following their 42-15 victory over the Denver Broncos in the second preseason game of the year. Topics included: how he's been so productive these past two weeks, what are some specific details he's learned, and what he choses to focus on so he doesn't get information overload.

Raheem Blackshear: “I Look At Every Little Detail” | Buffalo Bills

Bills tight end, Tommy Sweeney addressed the media following their 42-15 victory over the Denver Broncos in the second preseason game of the year. Topics included: supporting Dawson Knox with his family tragedy, having such a diverse tight end room with different traits, and watching Bills quarterback Josh Allen complete acrobatic plays. 

Tommy Sweeney: "Just Thinking About Him And His Family" | Buffalo Bills

Devin Singletary: “Everybody Journey Different” | Buffalo Bills

Bills running back, Duke Johnson and Bills quarterback, Case Keenum addressed the media following their 42-15 victory over the Denver Broncos in the second preseason game of the year. Topics included: the big emphasis on taking care of the football this past week in practice, the performance of the Bills offensive line against the Denver Broncos, helping out undrafted rookie running back Raheem Blackshear, and how much a balanced rushing and passing attack helps this Bills offense.

Duke Johnson and Case Keenum: "Play Fast And Physical" | Buffalo Bills

how is this a guy a head coach?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/22/nathaniel-hackett-apologizes-for-broncos-play-in-buffalo/

“The first thing I would tell the fans is I’m sorry for that game two days ago because that is not what we’re looking for,’’ Hackett said, via Mike Klis of 9News. “But I mean I think the fans will understand more when we get all the way to Week 17. That goes for all those guys, Courtland (Sutton), Jerry (Jeudy), all those guys. We want to see them in real games.”

Still, it was embarrassing for the Broncos, especially on the goal line when Bills running backs had four walk-in touchdowns.

“In the end that’s not what we want to be about when it comes to physicality,’’ Hackett said. “Across the board. I think everybody can be more physical, but it looked like they were thinking too much.’’

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 8/20/2022 at 1:49 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Cut both punters?

Another thing I post accidentally happens.  I’d prefer this in horse racing or lotto.

• Sad 1

Alaska Darin

Really does look like Morris is getting a long look over Sweeney.  I'm not a Sweeney fan - his skill set is available on the waiver wire all year long.

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Really does look like Morris is getting a long look over Sweeney.  I'm not a Sweeney fan - his skill set is available on the waiver wire all year long.

Agree. The ST time says a lot.