Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 2 (2022)

Foxx

This week's slate of games kicks off with what should be a barn burner tonight as the LA Chargers travel to Kansas City to take on the Chiefs.

Sunday's games:

123.jpg

• Like 2

Jabba The Hutt
3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

This week's slate of games kicks off with what should be a barn burner tonight as the LA Chargers travel to Kansas City to take on the Chiefs.

Someone will update this post with the rest of the NFL games at a later point.

I hope Sherbert takes the division crown from Mahomes tonight and never gives it back:classic_love:

Pelissaro just reported that Keenan Allen will not play but JC Jackson is a game time decision.

Chiefs' kicker Harrison Butker will not play.

11 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Pelissaro just reported that Keenan Allen will not play but JC Jackson is a game time decision.

Chiefs' kicker Harrison Butker will not play.

It's enjoyable to me that for the past two years or so, you hear about how Jackson and Ramsey are top 5 corners in this league, and yet both still remain the answer to the question "Name two corners who can't cover Stefon Diggs."

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • FANtastic 1

17 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Really interested to see what the Chiefs look like against a team that isn’t the burning tire fire in the desert. 

Agreed. It didn't take long last year to see that without DeAndre Hopkins, Fail Murray is just another guy.

I thought they had a formidable defense, but didn't realize they lost Jordan Hicks AND Chandler Jones this year. I'm very curious to see what the Chefs look like with Bosa and Mack on the other side.

Deranged Rhino
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I'm not watching pregame, but apparently this happened?

I missed it. I have it muted while finishing up for the day - but that is awkward. 

10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

By the way, I just realized this game is on Amazon Prime. I guess that means I can't record the game? 

You can pause, rewind, and replay (I just signed on and that was the notification).

• Like 2

The more my hatred for Tommy boy wanes, the more it grows for Patty.

best case scenario for bills Herbie and Patty break each other’s wrists shaking hands. 

How many audible books does Amazon have to sell to pay for broadcasting this game? Because if the number of commercials is anything to go by, my guess is ‘a lot.’

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

How many audible books does Amazon have to sell to pay for broadcasting this game? Because if the number of commercials is anything to go by, my guess is ‘a lot.’

Yes.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Ann said:

You can pause, rewind, and replay (I just signed on and that was the notification).

Thanks. You can also add it to your Watchlist to record.

• Like 2

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

If only I could do that with the Monday game. Can’t watch this week against the titans and don’t have DVR. Anyone have any ideas?

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I will say compared to the other apps I've used to watch games, Amazon's picture and stream is top notch. Way better than the Sunday Ticket for me. At least so far. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

If only I could do that with the Monday game. Can’t watch this week against the titans and don’t have DVR. Anyone have any ideas?

NFL+?

• Like 1