Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ *Patriots - Week #13 '22

Foxx

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That throw just looked weird as hell.  I'd like to blame Davis for a lack of effort...but that just looked funky in the air, like a gut-shot duck.

I don't think he ever found the ball.

Crap Throwing Clavin

"I thought Isiah potentially got up?"  How do you "potentially" get up?  Speak &#%$ing English, Herbsteak.

• Haha 1

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

He's no Dalvin.

He's still a kid.  He'll add a little size as he gets older but you can't coach that kinda burst.

• Like 2

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"I thought Isiah potentially got up?"  How do you "potentially" get up?  Speak &#%$ing English, Herbsteak.

The only time he’s been close to coherent was when he was talking about Alabama. 

Deranged Rhino
Just now, whatdrought said:

Was the DB waiting for McKenzie to get up for a shot at the ball?

Yeah, that's what it looked like. But he &#%$ed it up and hit his arm just before Dirty got up, so he would have been down anyway. 

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

He's still a kid.  He'll add a little size as he gets older but you can't coach that kinda burst.

He will, but I also don’t hate him just being who he is. I’d like a day three pick of a bigger back and I’ll be happy with Cook, Hines, and a rook. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

The only time he’s been close to coherent was when he was talking about Alabama. 

Coherence and Alabama.  There's some irony for you.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

McKenzie ! Follow your blocks !

That’s a couple times I’ve seen him blow those screens badly. Throw one to Smoke!

• Like 1