Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ *Patriots - Week #13 '22

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

He's been really physical all year.  He's still just a pup and really hasn't played a ton of football in his life.

It's still amazing to think that he basically had a year of college ball, took a year off, and then had the rookie season he had.  

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

He's been really physical all year.  He's still just a pup and really hasn't played a ton of football in his life.

He has the most unlimited frame of a pro athlete. It’s crazy to think about how much room for physical growth he has.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Hate that playcall. 

Little known fact: "OC Ken Dorsey" is an anagram of "donkey score."

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, whatdrought said:

Dorsey fell asleep that time?

That 2nd down draw was... I mean, I get it. Josh just made a terrible decision, but maybe try that whole running back thing there. You know, the dudes who'd been chewing up yards the past two drives.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

He has the most unlimited frame of a pro athlete. It’s crazy to think about how much room for physical growth he has.

I keep hoping for Julius Peppers.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That 2nd down draw was... I mean, I get it. Josh just made a terrible decision, but maybe try that whole running back thing there. You know, the dudes who'd been chewing up yards the past two drives.

Im not sure that was the playcall. Looked like Josh saw something and then it wasn’t there. 

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Dorsey fell asleep that time?

I wanna see the All-22 because there were like 5 Patriots around Diggs.