Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 14 (2022)

Foxx

Nice job Kingsbury.  You literally turn what was at worst a 13-7 halftime lead into 13-10 because you thought you had some kinda odds of getting 7 despite having the ball at the 30 with no time outs left.

Dumbass

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Nice job Kingsbury.  You literally turn what was at worst a 13-7 halftime lead into 13-10 because you thought you had some kinda odds of getting 7 despite having the ball at the 30 with no time outs left.

Dumbass

I know, it could have been 16-7 instead there.

27 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Dumbass

If at first you don't succeed, don't succeed again. 

Double Dumbass

OK Bill's fans, who do we really want to win? With Murray out of the game I have nothing against the Cardinals and rooting for the Cheatriots* is flat out unnatural. The question that needs an answer is: What low seeded team do we want out of the playoffs if NE gets in to bounce them out? Personally I'm thinking that there's probably a good chance of bad weather in Buffalo come playoff time. The team in our division that might give us the hardest time under inclement conditions would be the Jests. Besides, beating NE again would probably make me the happiest.

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

OK Bill's fans, who do we really want to win? With Murray out of the game I have nothing against the Cardinals and rooting for the Cheatriots* is flat out unnatural. The question that needs an answer is: What low seeded team do we want out of the playoffs if NE gets in to bounce them out? Personally I'm thinking that there's probably a good chance of bad weather in Buffalo come playoff time. The team in our division that might give us the hardest time under inclement conditions would be the Jests. Besides, beating NE again would probably make me the happiest.

Want to see the Jags and Raiders sneak in the last two spots

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Want to see the Jags and Raiders sneak in the last two spots

Unlikely

Miami would have to lose out, and the Jets and Patriots* would have to only beat Miami.  And the Chargers could only win one more game

• Sad 1

The highly touted rookie, Jameson Williams made his debut against the Vikings. His first catch in the NFL was a TD. If he is fully recovered from his ACL injury in the CFB National Championship game back in January, this Lions offense is going to be better than their current #4 ranking. Campbell is building a pretty good team in Detroit.

• Like 3