Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 14 (2022)

Foxx

15 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

6/22 112 yards.

Those are Losman numbers.

The one pass was like a 60 yard bomb to Hill where the DB fell down while ball was still in the air 20 yards away.

Edited by Big Gun
  • Like 2

That’s a wrap fish has been squished. Bills need to make sure to neutralize Miami Wilkins and Phillips. Watch out for their blitzing like they did to chargers. Keep Allen clean in the pocket.

Edited by Rochesterny

Another helluva Sunday.

The amount of pleasure I derive from watching the Bills beat the Jets, Brady get hammered, and 'the most accurate quarterback in the NFL' throw footballs like Stevie Wonder in prime time should be bottled and sold in the OBD gift shop.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

Just read this

Exactly. Why is that I wonder?

Dude had three picks yesterday, and I don't think it's out of reality to suggest they could have lost had Wilson not ended up with a Looney Tunes bump on his noggin.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2