Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 14 (2022)

Foxx

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

Holy shit Broncos 21 straight points???

can they keep it up?

RIDE RUSS RIDE 

Their defense has actually played really well and the offense has FINALLY made a few plays. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

35-0 Niners.  :lol:

Brady: 22/38, 158 yards.

Purdy: 15/20, 180 yards.

But more importantly,

Brady: 2 ints.

Purdy: 2 TDs.

Fox commercial for Agentina vs Croatia and France vs Morrooco

Fox gotta be second guessing how much they overpaid for not just one thing nobody is going to watch, but two things nobody is going to watch

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Mahomes just threw his 3rd interception.  Denver with the ball just their side of midfield.

I'm really hoping that Denver pulls this out with Wilson out and Brett Rypien under center, and elevates the 2022 Broncos from "clown show" to "unbelievable shit show."

Edit: not looking likely after that.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm really hoping that Denver pulls this out with Wilson out and Brett Rypien under center, and elevates the 2022 Broncos from "clown show" to "unbelievable shit show."

Edit: not looking likely after that.

Why is denver calling their timeouts soo soon? Oh, cuz they have hackett as HC. Makes sense now.

10 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Why is denver calling their timeouts soo soon? Oh, cuz they have hackett as HC. Makes sense now.

They gave their defense 2 sets of downs to get off the field.  It was good strategy from where I was sitting.

Jets Took Mike White to hospital for X-rays for broken ribs and internal injuries.  Sala is a scum bag.  Risks a guy's health for trying win.  Shameful!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Blackshear had a great drive.  3 carries, about 30 yards, and his 2nd career TD.

To think I wanted him on the 53 over some other guys. He passed the eye test to me (which is all I got).

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1