Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 15 (2022)

Foxx

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

I hear you. But always wondered during trade deadline what it would have been like having trade for najee Harris. Hear me out the guy is 6’1. 232. Guy that could possibly ground and pound to pick up short yardage up the middle. Cook and singletary fast guys built for speed. Imagine Allen and Harris beating up the defense with that pounding :damcomp:. Would probably have to force safeties move up to support run. Anyways my thought

&#%$ Najee... you go McCaffrey or you go home:classic_love:

6 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

&#%$ Najee... you go McCaffrey or you go home:classic_love:

Interesting may I ask how you would envision mccaffery use in this offense. I ask maybe I missed something here?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rochesterny said:

Interesting may I ask how you would envision mccaffery use in this offense. I ask maybe I missed something here?

He doesn’t care, he just thinks McCaffrey is pretty.

• Sad 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
27 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

26 minutes ago, Ann said:

He doesn’t care, he just thinks McCaffrey is pretty.

@Ann False... McCaffrey is going to be the GOAT just like Josh at his position. 

I would envision him taking at least 18-20 snaps running the ball mixing in gadget plays like passing and wildcat. Then he should also be seeing at least 10 targets in the passing game. I guess you could call his screens and block and release catches runs... He would see time split in the slot and out wide with motion. He literally can do anything you ask. Not to mention when he is on the field the D focuses on him like a magnet. Also he would win perpetual sexiest man alive trophies to add to his pro bowl, all-pro, MVP, and Super Bowl MVP trophies as well as his double hand and toe-fulls of Super Bowl rings...

Edited by Jabba The Hutt
  • Facepalm 1

Minnesota is digging themselves an enormous hole.  All 3 phases making big mistakes and it's only half way through the first quarter.

• Like 1

I don't know what Minnesota is thinking there.  You can't win the game by getting that first down but you can certainly put yourself into a hole too deep to dig out from.

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't know what Minnesota is thinking there.  You can't win the game by getting that first down but you can certainly put yourself into a hole too deep to dig out from.

Either Indy REALLY came to play and/or Minnesota is on vacation. 

The Vikings are 2-3 since their "win" in Buffalo and getting the literal crap kicked out of them thus far today.  This isn't a coincidence.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Either Indy REALLY came to play and/or Minnesota is on vacation. 

Minnesota's opening day win over GB was their only victory this season by more than one score.  They've been VERY lucky this season.

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Vikings are 2-3 since their "win" in Buffalo and getting the literal crap kicked out of them thus far today.  This isn't a coincidence.

They had a horseshoe up their keisters. Seems to have fallen out. 

• Haha 2

A few minutes into the second quarter, Indy has scored 20 points. Did I hear the talking heads say that was their per game average for the year?