Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Ann said:

No surprise. Hamlin is the comeback player of the year:

Just wish he would have come back a little further on the fake punt

Uncle Joe
52 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Just wish he would have come back  forward a little further on the fake punt

FIFY

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Applause 2

• 2 months later...
Alaska Darin
4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

AB?

Antonio Brown

I wish people would stop outting others on social media, especially people who are pretty clearly suffering from some form of mental illness.  The short term satisfaction isn't enough merit. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Antonio Brown

I wish people would stop outting others on social media, especially people who are pretty clearly suffering from some form of mental illness.  The short term satisfaction isn't enough merit. 

Too much of this happens. Way too much. 

KD in CA
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Antonio Brown

I don't understand what doing this (meaning reacting and inflamming the issue by making it public) does for people.  Why not simply ignore him?  And don't all these social media platforms come with an ignore feature?  How hard is that?

I can't begin to imagine being a public figure and being obsessed with internet trolls.  Talk about shoveling against the tide.

• Cheers 2

Seasons1992
23 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Antonio Brown

its what happens when the dirtiest player in the game scrambles your brain permanently.

• Like 1