Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 hours ago, Ann said:

:soapbox:

like the long title.  

Won't stop me from mocking it, of course.  Hell, I mock my wife, and I love her a lot more than this thread title.  :beer:

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Nothing at all against him, and everyone has some sort of speech tic or pattern.

But usually they're "like" or "um."  (Mine are "So..." and "actually.")  "You know what I'm sayin'" might be the most complex and unusual I've ever heard.

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Nothing at all against him, and everyone has some sort of speech tic or pattern.

But usually they're "like" or "um."  (Mine are "So..." and "actually.")  "You know what I'm sayin'" might be the most complex and unusual I've ever heard.

I find "Do you see what I am saying" more odd. Do you have words above your head? Is there a bubble with writing coming out of your mouth?? NO! I cant see what you are saying!!

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Ann said:

Seriously...how awesome is it to see his clone practicing, and heading to all the success that Damar would have had.  

• Facepalm 3
  • Haha 1

Teams are being careful.

Thats good.

Jaguars' Tyler Shatley has incident of Atrial Fibrillation, sees limited work at practice
jacksonville.com ^ 

Jaguars offensive lineman Tyler Shatley had an incident of Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) a few days ago, Jaguars head coach Doug Pederson said before Saturday's stadium practice.

AFib is "an irregular and often very rapid heart rhythm," according to the Mayo Clinic.

Shatley was seen participating through all of Wednesday's practice but was not seen during the team's practice Thursday. The Jaguars were off Friday before returning to the field Saturday.

(Excerpt) Read more at jacksonville.com ...

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Teams are being careful.

Thats good.

Jaguars' Tyler Shatley has incident of Atrial Fibrillation, sees limited work at practice
jacksonville.com ^ 

Jaguars offensive lineman Tyler Shatley had an incident of Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) a few days ago, Jaguars head coach Doug Pederson said before Saturday's stadium practice.

AFib is "an irregular and often very rapid heart rhythm," according to the Mayo Clinic.

Shatley was seen participating through all of Wednesday's practice but was not seen during the team's practice Thursday. The Jaguars were off Friday before returning to the field Saturday.

(Excerpt) Read more at jacksonville.com ...

He probably should be on a blood thinner to guard against getting blood clots - one of the side effects of Afib. Aspirin, Warfarin (rat poison), or a newer drug like Eliquis are used for that. But I’d bet he’d get a ton of bruises. Doesn’t seem to bode well for a long NFL career. 

• Like 2

Comeback completed - #Bills Safety Damar Hamlin "Scheduled to play" in Saturday's preseason Week 1 against #Colts, according to the team.

First game for Hamlin’s since collapsing on the field against the
#Bengals on Jan. 2.

"This is to some extent uncharted territory for me as well, and all of us," McDermott said, per Associated Press. "So we're just trying to do the best we can to be there for him. I try to keep a close eye on where he is and where he's showing up and how he's responding. And he's done a great job."

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

IMG_3037.jpeg

Silly rabbit.  It's not the NFL that cloned Hamlin, it's the NIH.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...