Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Look how incredibly lifelike his clone looks!

Wouldn't be a clone if it wasn't lifelike.

In fact, with his near-death and recovery, he shouldn't look this good.  So this just proves he's a clone.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!

• Haha 1

Adrian Peterson had a problem with Damar's faith-based jacket.

I'm not sure it bothers me that much. He could have worn any number of jackets that promoted his charities, etc., but he leaned into Christ when he knew the entire world was going to watch him briefly during the single-most watched TV event in the history of forever.

Perhaps Adrian should take note that Damar already has a judge.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Adrian Peterson had a problem with Damar's faith-based jacket.

I'm not sure it bothers me that much. He could have worn any number of jackets that promoted his charities, etc., but he leaned into Christ when he knew the entire world was going to watch him briefly during the single-most watched TV event in the history of forever.

Perhaps Adrian should take note that Damar already has a judge.

Someone cut me a switch.

• Applause 3

On 2/15/2023 at 8:59 PM, Nouseforaname said:

In case you all dont realize the depth of the verse quoted. 

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged.  For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?  How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?  You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Too much of this by people. 

• Cheers 2