Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

I sincerely wish the Christ-Resurrected Man-Child all the best in whatever The Big Man has planned for him. But my adrenal glands are exhausted. 

Frankly… I’ve moved on. 

• O Rly 1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

I sincerely wish the Christ-Resurrected Man-Child all the best in whatever The Big Man has planned for him. But my adrenal glands are exhausted. 

Frankly… I’ve moved on. 

I honestly have no clue what you are trying to say. Are you wore out with the conversation about his next move or the Christian part? Or perhaps it is something else.

• 1 month later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Looks like Hamlin’s “tour” (Beane’s word, not mine). Yesterday was NYS muckety-mucks, today the White House.

I promise, here and now: if I am ever, for any reason, invited to the White House to meet any President, for any reason, I will refuse, even if I like the guy.  Because I will not attend the President like he's royalty.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

On 3/30/2023 at 1:15 PM, Ann said:

Looks like Hamlin’s “tour” (Beane’s word, not mine). Yesterday was NYS muckety-mucks, today the White House.

A White House visit??  Seriously??

I’m more than ready to move on from this story, both because it doesn’t help the Bills, and because I really don’t enjoy this country’s bizarre habit of inventing reasons for meaningless hero worship.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...

He was asked when he knew when he wanted to come back... "Well, the Saturday after when I was sitting in the hospital bed..." Wow

• Like 1

Now that you're alive and back, I forgive you for biting on dropping into the Box on this run play that Dalvin Cook torched us for a 71 yard TD.

I had praised your work I think the previous week. You were having an impressive Rookie campaign - playing heady and diagnosing plays very well for a Safety with your short NFL experience. 

You got blown up by Jefferson who engaged you, shoved you back, and then Dodson pancaked you.

This is a higher Rez video. Start it at 7:23.

Now get to work.

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

You mean Damar's double.

If it were really Damar, why is he covering his face?  Clearly, it's his double.  What's the NFL hiding?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 4

Fansince88
On 5/5/2023 at 10:39 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You mean Damar's double.

If it were really Damar, why is he covering his face?  Clearly, it's his double.  What's the NFL hiding?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

I mean come on man! Do we even know for sure that they are really Ja'Marr Chase, Tyler Boyd and Tee Higgins. NO. WE DONT

Edited by Fansince88
  • Facepalm 1
  • O Rly 1

On 5/5/2023 at 8:25 AM, Alaska Darin said:

“Hi. First time longtime. So, if Tee Higgins cracks a great joke, does Damar say, ‘Stop it man. You’re killing’ me?’

Asking for a friend. I’ll hang up and listen to your answer on the radio. Thanks”

[/ATOP FANS]

• Haha 3