Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I expect he will be at the 50 yard line before the game Sunday. With the Bengals in town, it is the perfect set up. The crowd will be going bananas.

Honestly, would prefer he do something on video to start the game and then lead the charge out in some manner for the start of the 2nd half.  (Realize they don't charge out for the 2nd half, but they could do something special with him then.)

Get the crowd pumped and the players' adrenaline flowing for both halves and won't leave them totally drained for the 2nd half of the game after a fast start from a crazy adrenaline high.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

The NFL Players Association is proud to announce the five finalists for the 2023 NFLPA Alan Page Community Award: Damar Hamlin (Buffalo), Jonathan Jones (New England), Charles Leno Jr. (Washington), Darren Waller (Las Vegas) and Devin White (Tampa Bay). Each will receive a $10,000 donation from the NFLPA for his foundation or charity of choice.

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
12 minutes ago, Ann said:

So, apparently there is a conspiracy theory that it wasn't Damar Hamlin at the game or in this photo:doh:

Yep I posted this in the COVID discussion.

I think it was Fauci.

Edit: Apparently the NFL made the Bills lose so they can cover up Damar's death and he's a body double to hide the fact that the jab killed him.  

LIke some of us like to say, "there are no conspiracies just theories". 

Edited by Nouseforaname

2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Yep I posted this in the COVID discussion.

I think it was Fauci.

Edit: Apparently the NFL made the Bills lose so they can cover up Damar's death and he's a body double to hide the fact that the jab killed him.  

LIke some of us like to say, "there are no conspiracies just theories". 

Asking the real questions.

This thread is not the Covid Discussion Thread, we have one for that. Please do not make me repost the posting asking to refrain from that type of commentary on every page.

TYIA

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Wow! What did he say? 

I don't see anything on Twitter - he may have deleted it.  All I do see is supportive of Hamlin.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Ann said:

This.

Someone got a hold of him today (he took a beating on this), and he tweeted this out:

If you look at his tweet history going back a few weeks, it looks like he was pretty freaked out by Hamlin's near-death experience, though.  

He's an obnoxious trash talker...but I'm not inclined to hate him for any anti-Hamlin sort of attitude.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...