Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

3 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

Fans want the trainer who saved Damar Hamlin's life with CPR in the Football Hall of Fame.

Denny Kellington HERO 🦸 

Together with Damar, I absolutely love this idea

12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Saw the show. He was really choked up and emotional. Actually touching you can feel sentiment 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

Saw the show. He was really choked up and emotional. Actually touching you can feel sentiment 

For whatever faults he may have, you have to appreciate that Rex, just like his father was, is a genuine guy.  What you see is what you get.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Damar Hamlin instagram

When you put real love out into the world it comes back to you 3x’s as much.. 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾 The Love has been overwhelming, but I’m thankful for every single person that prayed for me and reached out. We brung the world back together behind this. If you know me you know this only gone make me stronger. On a long road keep praying for me! 🫶🏾❤️3️⃣ #3strong

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1