Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

LOL

His was chatting with Damar's mom about the foundation. His mother said sometimes there would be a discussion on which child gets what toy (money constraints) to which Brandon Beane replied to her, "You're gonna be passing out cars next year."

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

From when they flipped Damar things started to trend up. He explained that sometimes that is bad as people don't respond well and have to be flipped back. He said when he walked in yesterday and Damar was responding to commands, that was not what he expected. 

(Brandon Beane)

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1
  • Love 1

Jabba The Hutt
29 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Next milestones: when does he get out of the hospital, when does he get back to Buffalo, and when can he walk out on the field to a round of applause?

When does he hold the Lombardi and how many kisses does it get?:classic_love:

• Like 1

Oh no, his brother couldn't see him in the ICU as he is under 14. 

LOL His little brother (who is 7) calls Damar after a game and tells him what he's doing wrong and what he has to do better.

(Brandon Beane, talking about some lighter conversations with Damar's parents)

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Oh no, his brother couldn't see him in the ICU as he is under 14. 

Yeah, that's pretty universal.

• Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

LOL

His was chatting with Damar's mom about the foundation. His mother said sometimes there would be a discussion on which child gets what toy (money constraints) to which Brandon Beane replied to her, "You're gonna be passing out cars next year."

Such a small operation could see genuine problems trying to use all that money.  

Wife and I were wondering last night if they could reallocate the money to another charity (existing or a new one they set up).  I think 501c3 regs might prevent it, but I don't really know.  Anyone know?

Also, while it could be a problem, "too many donations" is a pretty nice problem to have.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Such a small operation could see genuine problems trying to use all that money.  

Wife and I were wondering last night if they could reallocate the money to another charity (existing or a new one they set up).  I think 501c3 regs might prevent it, but I don't really know.  Anyone know?

Also, while it could be a problem, "too many donations" is a pretty nice problem to have.

No problems, it's actually done all the time among bigger umbrella type charities. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Maybe he's a Senorise Perry fan?

"Dad, can I borrow your Donnie Stone jersey today?"

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

The beginning of this presser, Brandon Beane is explaining what happened, as well as thanking everyone involved by name.  Watch the presser. 

Everyone gets a bonus this year.

Chandemonium

I don’t love that whenever Sean and Brandon have referenced ownership over the past few days, they’ve only said Terry’s name instead of Terry and Kim.

• Sad 4