Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

3 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

I don’t love that whenever Sean and Brandon have referenced ownership over the past few days, they’ve only said Terry’s name instead of Terry and Kim.

The sadness started with her downfall. No news is really awful. Speculation was she had a stroke or is in a coma. I respect their privacy, but her absence has left an unfilled hole in The Bills community. I hope she has a full recovery. 

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Such a small operation could see genuine problems trying to use all that money.  

Wife and I were wondering last night if they could reallocate the money to another charity (existing or a new one they set up).  I think 501c3 regs might prevent it, but I don't really know.  Anyone know?

Also, while it could be a problem, "too many donations" is a pretty nice problem to have.

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

No problems, it's actually done all the time among bigger umbrella type charities. 

You are correct. They could also hire a professional staff to run the operations while maintaining control of the company. 

And now we find out John Murphy had a stroke last week!  Holy Moly!

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1
  • Wow 2

Chandemonium
40 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Passed."

You know things are returning to normal when I'm nitpicking again.

Aren’t both correct, since “has” is used for both the past progressive and present tense? “Has passed $8m” is equivalent to has moved beyond $8m, while “has past $8m” is equivalent to currently contains a quantity greater than $8m. 

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
28 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Aren’t both correct, since “has” is used for both the past progressive and present tense? “Has passed $8m” is equivalent to has moved beyond $8m, while “has past $8m” is equivalent to currently contains a quantity greater than $8m. 

Only if you're in medieval England.

Thank God! Tons of us Packer fans have been praying for him and it is awesome that he is doing better! I love you Bill fans!❤️

• Like 3
  • Cheers 5

2 minutes ago, Robs House said:

It turns out prayer really does work. I just found out I'm getting a full refund for Monday night's game. 🙏

A foster brother we had when I was still at home went. Bills fan. Hope that works out for him too.

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Robs House said:

It turns out prayer really does work. I just found out I'm getting a full refund for Monday night's game. 🙏

If definitely does. We’re here for you guys and you have our full support.

• Cheers 2