Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Same Dentist

Orthodontist.  

Thanks for the reminder: you're an idiot.  See you next week.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Orthodontist.  

Thanks for the reminder: you're an idiot.  See you next week.

Actually I saw an interview with Strahan. He was going to get his teeth fixed when we became a pro and his mom told him not to. She loves his unique 😃 smile. Speaking of smiles, you put one on my smile that was supposed to get cleaned by my dentist but has to be put on hold until cleared by my Cardiologist.  Now I have to brush every day! They say laughter is the best medicine! Thanks for being you!!

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 2

Damar Hamlin at Bills facility almost daily as he recovers

As Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin continues his road to recovery, he has begun spending more time at the team's facility.

Coach Sean McDermott said Wednesday that Hamlin was there "almost daily," visiting on Tuesday and Wednesday.

"It's limited, just overall," McDermott said of what Hamlin has been doing. "But he comes in and really just started really today or yesterday and just trying to get back to a little bit of a routine and just get himself acclimated again and taking it one step, one baby step at a time here."

He has not been participating in team meetings but is "kind of get himself dipping his toe back in here and you know, getting on the road to just getting back to himself," McDermott said.

</snip>

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Ann said:

Damar Hamlin at Bills facility almost daily as he recovers

As Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin continues his road to recovery, he has begun spending more time at the team's facility.

Coach Sean McDermott said Wednesday that Hamlin was there "almost daily," visiting on Tuesday and Wednesday.

"It's limited, just overall," McDermott said of what Hamlin has been doing. "But he comes in and really just started really today or yesterday and just trying to get back to a little bit of a routine and just get himself acclimated again and taking it one step, one baby step at a time here."

He has not been participating in team meetings but is "kind of get himself dipping his toe back in here and you know, getting on the road to just getting back to himself," McDermott said.

</snip>

I expect he will be at the 50 yard line before the game Sunday. With the Bengals in town, it is the perfect set up. The crowd will be going bananas.

• Love 2