Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

2 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

17 seasons with no playoffs 

I don’t ever want to go back to those years.

• Applause 4

1 minute ago, Billsandhorns said:

17 seasons with no playoffs 

How quickly they forget. Bills didn’t play a meaningful game for a decade during the drought. It’d rather have a chance than be a permanent afterthought.

• Cheers 4

Some i would like to see them move on from, some will be missed and sign elsewhere, some re-signed. I expect Hyde to retire.

Bills’ key free agents this off-season: WR Gabriel Davis, S Micah Hyde, DE Leonard Floyd, LB Tyrel Dodson, CB Dane Jackson, DE A.J. Epenesa, S Taylor Rapp, DT DaQuan Jones, DT Tim Settle, DT Jordan Phillips, DT Poona Ford, DT Linval Joseph, DE Shaq Lawson, WR Trent Sherfield, G David Edwards, RB Latavius Murray, RB Ty Johnson, RB Damien Harris, CB Cameron Lewis, QB Kyle Allen.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

How quickly they forget. Bills didn’t play a meaningful game for a decade during the drought. It’d rather have a chance than be a permanent afterthought.

We have a special player at quaterback and might get nothing out of it.

That would be a &#%$ing tragedy.

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

We've been breaking a lot of these records. 

Only team to lose doing this, only team to lose doing that...

• Sad 1

Uncle Joe
5 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

We have a special player at quaterback and might get nothing out of it.

That would be a &#%$ing tragedy.

I wouldn't call 4 consecutive AFCE championships nothing.

That doesn't mean I don't want 1B4IDIE.

• Like 5

Nouseforaname
8 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I wouldn't call 4 consecutive AFCE championships nothing.

That doesn't mean I don't want 1B4IDIE.

Josh Allen has the physical skillset that is unmatched in the league but he has to get a ring. He has to at least play in a superbowl for &#%$s sake.

29 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Any news on when beane and McD will speak to the media?

McDermett was scheduled for 11am eastern, Beane at noon.

• Like 1

Rochesterny
27 minutes ago, Ann said:

McDermett was scheduled for 11am eastern, Beane at noon.

How about pegula say something anything?

1 minute ago, Rochesterny said:

How about pegula say something anything?

I have seen nothing to indicate he will. 

IDBillzFan

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I have really come to appreciate Cover1 because they do what no 'professional sports journalist' can do; discuss the game instead of clamoring for the attention of the low-hanging fruit that is a sports fan who is angry after a loss.

But he calls out the latest Tyler Dunne article, pissing on McDermott for a reason that doesn't really exist, and this dude rightfully calls him out. 

Read the thread when you can.

• Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I have really come to appreciate Cover1 because they do what no 'professional sports journalist' can do; discuss the game instead of clamoring for the attention of the low-hanging fruit that is a sports fan who is angry after a loss.

But he calls out the latest Tyler Dunne article, pissing on McDermott for a reason that doesn't really exist, and this dude rightfully calls him out. 

Read the thread when you can.

Anyone who has an issue with the playcalling during the latter half of the season doesn't know football.  Tyler already had this article written, just needed to edit it out to take into the latest developments.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

NFL Films senior producer Greg Cosell joined One Bills Live and shared his thoughts on the end to the Bills 2023 season and their playoff loss to the Chiefs. He talked about the need for a WR in this year's NFL Draft and the specific skill set of that player. He discussed the top matchups ahead of the conference championships this weekend.

Greg Cosell: Final Thoughts On Bills 2023 Season, Offseason Needs | One Bills Live | Buffalo Bills

• Like 1