Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

#Bills 2023 opponents were set last night.

Road;

KC

LAC

PHI

CIN

Are you f**king kidding me ?

@KC again!

• Cheers 1

I assume the scheduling algorithm must dictate at some point that the AFCW and AFCC champs eventually come to Buffalo?

Then again, Bills could be first team ever with 9 regular season wins at home.

• Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Lol, another road game in KC. :facepalm:

I thought I read a few months ago that the league rotated between home and away every two years?  Guess not, since this will be year 3 of Bills at KC. 

I think adding the 17th game &#%$ed up the old algorithm.

• Cheers 1

Someone here looked into this happy horse shit with us playing at KC for sixty five years in a row or so it seems. This year (2023) is IIRC the last time in a regular rotation that it will be the case for awhile. 

We haven’t seen this kind of schedule thuggery since the bad old days of having to play the Patsies*** twelve years in a row after their bye week. 

ATOP it was The Big Dog* - or someone with a handle like that that actually wrote up this grievance and it got legs. The “schedulers” defended their process as being pristine. Yeah, right. About as pristine as Marcia’s shit-stained lacy thong underwear. The schedule took about another two years to get adjusted to where it was a little more equitable.

* He was a Journalism major at a NY College, and not a bad dude. I think he moved to Chicago in pursuit of his career in sports journalism. 

Edited by Nanker

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Who plans to go to London?

Couple of hours on the train down to London for me, have been waiting for this for years. The stadium is setup well for NFL compared to Wembley. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 3
  • FANtastic 3

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

The question is... is it a home game or an away game. Next year we are supposed to have 9 home games.

It’ll be a “home” game for us. 

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 1