Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

RochesterRob
3 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Since moving to this new county I have been thrust into attending more public forums to hear neighbors griping about the land grabs, rezoning, traffic, school overpopulation and other things. I've gotten to know they two or three developers very well thanks to the internet and community members. Developers are taking advantage of children and widows looking for quick money. The repercussions are an afterthought to the cash. Some instances, like the one closest to us, is a situation in which the developer was turned down for the purchases because the people wanted it to stay farm. The developer had a third party come in and purchase the land for a "farm: who then turned around a sold it to the developer. People come to these board meetings from towns over an 30 minutes away trying to stop the developers. 

All of these developers have successfully used money to get to mayors and town councils. One such instance is where the same developer mentioned above had a friend operating as the zoning officer. There were no signs for rezoning put up before the rezoning for the 3 homes per acre they are getting ready to put up. The DOT "studies" were corrupted and forged. When certain members of the community found out; they ran for town council and ousted the zoning officer. ironically; the zoning officer sold his home in the town and moved back into his original multi million dollar home about an hour away. But the mayor still kept paying the guy LOL. Both he and the developer use the same big city attorney. I sat behind them at one meeting and they id nothing but mock people for their concerns and threaten to sue if the town caves to the people. Which the town did not. 

Their bulldozing, grading and such have caused so much damage to neighbors homes and properties. One lady's family farm gets all the run off from a new sub division. Her pastures are standing water, her barns are flooded. She's trying to sue to get it fixed but that big city attorney just scoffs at those little small town guys who don't specialize in suits like that. 

I have said all of that to say this: the connections to politics is hardly able to be ignored once you find out that it's one big club. I voted against the sitting AG Commissioner in the primary because of his ties to these developers and the damage he caused during "the pAnDeMiC". Two developers are also a sitting member of the Rural Infrastructure Board at the state capital and I guarantee it goes all the way to D.C.

Funny how that works isn't it?

I hate these mother &#%$ers. Politicians and their little clubs can all rot in hell. 

For context what region are you in?  I'm in the Finger Lakes region around an hour SE of Rochester, NY.  Far enough away from Rochester so I don't have to worry about housing tracts but local and state politicians want their own version of a rural utopia.  Agriculture is not important to them unless they can use it to play SJW.  For them ideally the landscape should be dotted with disadvantaged cannabis growers.  I'm tired of waking up mad each morning about such things but at this point in life I am locked in to living here.  

• Sad 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Foxx

Billsandhorns
8 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Since moving to this new county I have been thrust into attending more public forums to hear neighbors griping about the land grabs, rezoning, traffic, school overpopulation and other things. I've gotten to know they two or three developers very well thanks to the internet and community members. Developers are taking advantage of children and widows looking for quick money. The repercussions are an afterthought to the cash. Some instances, like the one closest to us, is a situation in which the developer was turned down for the purchases because the people wanted it to stay farm. The developer had a third party come in and purchase the land for a "farm: who then turned around a sold it to the developer. People come to these board meetings from towns over an 30 minutes away trying to stop the developers. 

All of these developers have successfully used money to get to mayors and town councils. One such instance is where the same developer mentioned above had a friend operating as the zoning officer. There were no signs for rezoning put up before the rezoning for the 3 homes per acre they are getting ready to put up. The DOT "studies" were corrupted and forged. When certain members of the community found out; they ran for town council and ousted the zoning officer. ironically; the zoning officer sold his home in the town and moved back into his original multi million dollar home about an hour away. But the mayor still kept paying the guy LOL. Both he and the developer use the same big city attorney. I sat behind them at one meeting and they id nothing but mock people for their concerns and threaten to sue if the town caves to the people. Which the town did not. 

Their bulldozing, grading and such have caused so much damage to neighbors homes and properties. One lady's family farm gets all the run off from a new sub division. Her pastures are standing water, her barns are flooded. She's trying to sue to get it fixed but that big city attorney just scoffs at those little small town guys who don't specialize in suits like that. 

I have said all of that to say this: the connections to politics is hardly able to be ignored once you find out that it's one big club. I voted against the sitting AG Commissioner in the primary because of his ties to these developers and the damage he caused during "the pAnDeMiC". Two developers are also a sitting member of the Rural Infrastructure Board at the state capital and I guarantee it goes all the way to D.C.

Funny how that works isn't it?

I hate these mother &#%$ers. Politicians and their little clubs can all rot in hell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

The Guy In Pants
19 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

For context what region are you in?  I'm in the Finger Lakes region around an hour SE of Rochester, NY.  Far enough away from Rochester so I don't have to worry about housing tracts but local and state politicians want their own version of a rural utopia.  Agriculture is not important to them unless they can use it to play SJW.  For them ideally the landscape should be dotted with disadvantaged cannabis growers.  I'm tired of waking up mad each morning about such things but at this point in life I am locked in to living here.  

I live in the South East US, in a state that is absolutely being overrun with the wrong kind of refugees from states like NY, California, Illinois, Florida and others. I see them on local Facebook pages all the time. When you read their conversations with others that have moved here its a &#%$ing nightmare. Granted I am a transplant from NY. There was absolutely no way in hell I was going to move back there after I left. But; this state is closing in on the infection that is NY and CA. When my wife's grandparents are gone and we are no longer taking care of them, there is a good chance we pick up and go. 

The 2 largest cities in the state are bussing illegals and homeless to small towns that surround them. Right now the town that borders ours has an epidemic of these people shitting on the streets and taking that shit and painting windows and doors of businesses. Crime has increased all over the place. They're going to destroy this state. So, it's not just NY. The parasitic mind in politics and leadership exists in every state. The disease just needs enough supporters from states like NY and CA to move in and solidify the hold. Once it flips and goes full retard; you aren't getting it back. It is for this reason and many others that allow me to remain as pessimistic as I am. It's not a left versus right thing. It's a mental illness versus sanity thing. Mental illness is winning. 

The Guy In Pants
15 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

Absolutely true

• Like 1

4merper4mer
17 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

It’s always been a decent bit but his underlying proletariat themes made him just as big of a dupe as anyone else.  The conclusion is spot on but the blame is at least partially misplaced.  He was just a dime a dozen hippie commie.  His desired system produces far more misery and much more quickly.  He blames “the rich” which is partially correct but he really means “capitalism” which is not really our system.

Human nature is the real culprit and the altruism demanded of any system espousing equality is rarely practiced for long.  

I realize this is a very popular bit but I find it a bit lazy myself.  I know I’m in the minority.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I live in the South East US, in a state that is absolutely being overrun with the wrong kind of refugees from states like NY, California, Illinois, Florida and others. I see them on local Facebook pages all the time. When you read their conversations with others that have moved here its a &#%$ing nightmare. Granted I am a transplant from NY. There was absolutely no way in hell I was going to move back there after I left. But; this state is closing in on the infection that is NY and CA. When my wife's grandparents are gone and we are no longer taking care of them, there is a good chance we pick up and go. 

The 2 largest cities in the state are bussing illegals and homeless to small towns that surround them. Right now the town that borders ours has an epidemic of these people shitting on the streets and taking that shit and painting windows and doors of businesses. Crime has increased all over the place. They're going to destroy this state. So, it's not just NY. The parasitic mind in politics and leadership exists in every state. The disease just needs enough supporters from states like NY and CA to move in and solidify the hold. Once it flips and goes full retard; you aren't getting it back. It is for this reason and many others that allow me to remain as pessimistic as I am. It's not a left versus right thing. It's a mental illness versus sanity thing. Mental illness is winning. 

this is happening in GA, SC, and NC rampantly. It is also happening a little less in Tennessee and VA.

• Like 3

IDBillzFan

Do you have any idea how hard a Democrat has to work to cause THIS MUCH of a ripple in the country.

Trump literally is +25 over Biden for who would handle better the border and migration issue. And that stat, ladies and gentlemen, is strictly from Hispanic voters. :classic_laugh:

Again, the damage is done and there will be no coming back from this invasion. The Dems will wield overwhelming power in local elections for years go come, but in DC, you have to believe Biden is to the Democrats what Urban Meyer was to the Jaguars. If he loses, they'll need to fire everyone. Except, of course, the people who are actually running the Biden Puppet Show.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

Gavin in Va Beach
2 hours ago, Boyst said:

this is happening in GA, SC, and NC rampantly. It is also happening a little less in Tennessee and VA.

I used to attribute this mental illness/woke mind virus idiocy to incompetence and stupidity, and to a degree I still do, but more and more I'm thinking it's happening by design. It has been decided that the United States must fall so that something else can rise, be it a one world government or some such shit.

• Like 5

Billsandhorns
10 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

I used to attribute this mental illness/woke mind virus idiocy to incompetence and stupidity, and to a degree I still do, but more and more I'm thinking it's happening by design. It has been decided that the United States must fall so that something else can rise, be it a one world government or some such shit.

It's easier to destroy the U.S. standard of living than it is to raise up every one else's

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

RochesterRob
12 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

The US has always had enemies.  In recent decades they were content to stay in the shadows while the older generations died off.  They figure now is their time to take over.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
16 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Once you see it (and I think it's true too), you can't unsee it. 

Everything, and I mean everything, starts to make sense about the last 20+ years.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Do you have any idea how hard a Democrat has to work to cause THIS MUCH of a ripple in the country.

Trump literally is +25 over Biden for who would handle better the border and migration issue. And that stat, ladies and gentlemen, is strictly from Hispanic voters. :classic_laugh:

Again, the damage is done and there will be no coming back from this invasion. The Dems will wield overwhelming power in local elections for years go come, but in DC, you have to believe Biden is to the Democrats what Urban Meyer was to the Jaguars. If he loses, they'll need to fire everyone. Except, of course, the people who are actually running the Biden Puppet Show.

*LEGAL* Hispanic voters.

When you include the illegal immigrant voters, I'm sure the support swing strongly towards Democrats.

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

*LEGAL* Hispanic voters.

When you include the illegal immigrant voters, I'm sure the support swing strongly towards Democrats.

Gee, I wonder why.

But it does explain why they're taking the muppet around to Western states this week to talk about how much Trump hates Latinos.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Gee, I wonder why.

But it does explain why they're taking the muppet around to Western states this week to talk about how much Trump hates Latinos.

Probably telling them that he's going to kill them all, because he's threatening a bloodbath.

IDBillzFan
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Probably telling them that he's going to kill them all, because he's threatening a bloodbath.

What's funny is when Trump says Democrats hate Jews, the left gets batschitcrazy and accuses him of antisemitism, somehow. But Biden says Trump put Mexican kids in cages and hates Mexicans, and the left is like "Hell, yeah, Muppet! You tell 'em!"

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

What's funny is when Trump says Democrats hate Jews, the left gets batschitcrazy and accuses him of antisemitism, somehow. But Biden says Trump put Mexican kids in cages and hates Mexicans, and the left is like "Hell, yeah, Muppet! You tell 'em!"

And they start posting Dark Brandon memes. 

Yeah, Trump supporters posted Trump memes.  But they never took this seriously like progressives take "Dark Brandon" memes.

The Guy In Pants
7 hours ago, Boyst said:

It’s happening so fast that the infrastructure cannot keep up. It’s weird to watch them dismantle things through policy changes and such.  

dr. who
15 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

It’s always been a decent bit but his underlying proletariat themes made him just as big of a dupe as anyone else.  The conclusion is spot on but the blame is at least partially misplaced.  He was just a dime a dozen hippie commie.  His desired system produces far more misery and much more quickly.  He blames “the rich” which is partially correct but he really means “capitalism” which is not really our system.

Human nature is the real culprit and the altruism demanded of any system espousing equality is rarely practiced for long.  

I realize this is a very popular bit but I find it a bit lazy myself.  I know I’m in the minority.

Homer paints a picture of his type with Thirsites in The Iliad. He's not wise.