Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tucker Carlson

Ann

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

And even if he didn't, what's a better way to keep anyone with a populist position down than to tangle them up in the court system and ruin them financially, while defending themselves from bogus accusations?

At Fox his audience was usually 2 to 3 million viewers. His short 10 1/2  minute spot last night now has has alomost 95 million views on Twitter

image.png.e187ab1c1cb3d5ecad62074a4df36e38.png

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

At Fox his audience was usually 2 to 3 million viewers. His short 10 1/2  minute spot last night now has has alomost 95 million views on Twitter

image.png.e187ab1c1cb3d5ecad62074a4df36e38.png

If he didn’t call it “episode 1” how would Fox have any say at all?  It’s just a citizen speaking his mind.  

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

If he didn’t call it “episode 1” how would Fox have any say at all?  It’s just a citizen speaking his mind.  

Yup, and it could get really interesting because it's actually Tucker that has the better case against Fox. His lawyers had sent a letter to them accusing them of breach of contract before he made any announcement about joining Twitter ecause of the messages and stuff they released claiming reason for the firing. 

https://www.axios.com/2023/05/09/tucker-carlson-fox-news-letter-fraud

Even more interesting is that while I don't know NY labor laws. most states have laws forbidding employers of releasing information on the reason for a firing. So basically, it is very possible Fox also broke the law with that disclosure.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

16 minutes ago, Ann said:

I've only watched the few minute at a time clips of Tucker on Twitter for years when he was on Fox, never an entire program (because I won't give Fox ratings). I've now watched the entirety of his 4 Twitter segments. Was he this much of an attack dog on the current administration while at Fox? Or have things ratcheted up since his departure? He has been spitting fire (and seems like he's on the way to an unfortunate fishing accident). 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I've only watched the few minute at a time clips of Tucker on Twitter for years when he was on Fox, never an entire program (because I won't give Fox ratings). I've now watched the entirety of his 4 Twitter segments. Was he this much of an attack dog on the current administration while at Fox? Or have things ratcheted up since his departure? He has been spitting fire (and seems like he's on the way to an unfortunate fishing accident). 

He did go after them (from what I saw), but that video is next level. Truly 🔥

• Like 1

On 6/15/2023 at 8:42 PM, Hedge said:

I used to watch a bootleg of Tucker's previous night's episode on Youtube.  He was definitely an attack dog on the current administration, which is part of the reason Fox fired him IMO.

Tucker Carlson Discussing Donald Trump On @rustyrockets's Podcast

"I think looking back on this ten years from now, assuming we're still around, I think we're going to see Trump's emergence as the most significant thing that happened in American politics in 100 years, because he reoriented the Republican Party against the wishes of Republican leaders."

"I'm struck by his foreign policy views. You know Trump is the only person with stature in the Republican Party really who is saying wait a second why are we sending an endless war in Ukraine. Leaving aside whether Trump is going to get the nomination or get elected President or would be a good President, I can't even asses that, all I can at this point is I'm so grateful he has that position. He's right and everyone in Washington is wrong, everyone. And Trump is right on that question and it's a big question. That war is reshaping the world. It's reshaping the economy of the world. It's reshaping populations."

"Europe will never be the same because of this war and it really matters, and Trump alone among popular figures in both parties understands that and I'm grateful for that."

"Whether he gets the nomination or gets elected, words really matter. Saying something true out loud matters, and he is saying true things about Ukraine and God bless him. That's how I feel."

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

We grilled the GOP candidates at the Iowa summit and then traveled to Florida for a big speech at Turning Point USA. Watch this video of the speech to see how the candidates performed, what’s happening in America and more. SPOILER: We even cover the 8 ball of cocaine found in the West Wing.

Yesterday

• Like 3

Tucker is just getting started

Sounds like this could use a longer conversation. We just asked

@GovChristie to sit down and explain his views on Ukraine. He refused. You hate to think that Chris Christie is a blustery coward who plays the tough guy with sycophants at ABC but won’t answer real questions, but who knows? We hope he reconsiders.

C18745A3-14FC-422A-8716-4756DCE03DBF.thumb.jpeg.d1a24e8c9a7237090080d7dd6cdd58e5.jpeg
  • Applause 2

Tucker Carlson’s show on Twitter makes ad deal with anti-ESG shopping app

* Tucker Carlson has agreed to a seven-figure ad deal with Public Square (PublicSq.), a conservative-friendly shopping app, for his Twitter show.
* The move indicates that Carlson is looking to use his new program to lure conservative-friendly advertisers eager for a bigger platform.
* Carlson started the show after Fox News parted ways with him following its settlement in Dominion Voting’s defamation lawsuit against the network.

</snip>

• Like 1