Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tucker Carlson

Ann

42 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I could care less what consenting adults do but, once again "conspiracy theorists" apparently were correct:

I get the impression this was an open secret amongst the “msm” and, for whatever reason, Tucker has decided to make sure everyone knows it. This is the third or fourth time he’s insinuated drugs and gay sex were Obama’s jam. 

The gay sex? Don’t care. The drugs? Do care as it is once again, privilege for me, but not for thee. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I get the impression this was an open secret amongst the “msm” and, for whatever reason, Tucker has decided to make sure everyone knows it. This is the third or fourth time he’s insinuated drugs and gay sex were Obama’s jam. 

The gay sex? Don’t care. The drugs? Do care as it is once again, privilege for me, but not for thee. 

Im guessing he has had it with his husband Mike so....

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Ann said:

True, however Malia the oldest daughter was born in 98 along with BHO and Michael Michelle have been married since 92. That I would think would make gay sex in 1999 an issue.

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

True, however Malia the oldest daughter was born in 98 along with BHO and Michael Michelle have been married since 92. That I would think would make gay sex in 1999 an issue.

For their marriage, yes, assuming Michelle cared. For the country at large? Unless it was with underage boys (or girls), it is not my business.  I know a lot of people feel differently.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He knows just what it takes to make a pro blush……..he’s got Marty Feldman eyes.

Ahhhh Digby Geste.  No sir My name is Obadiah Spittle. 

• Haha 2