Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tucker Carlson

Ann

4 hours ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

What exactly do you take issue with on any of those observations? He's not the originator about the 'nukes ended creativity' idea, I've heard others bring it up before and those I've heard dive into it make some good points.

As for the technological advancement claim, there is merit to that as well. Now many technological advancements can be said to have made life 'easier' for Americans, but you can argue about making life 'better'. Studies keep saying that Americans are more depressed, more anxious, etc, than at any time since they started tracking this particular data. I mean take the internet, we all love it and it's nice having instant communications and e-commerce and all that, but some would argue, again with merit, that it's driving us slowly insane as a people. Who knows? I'm not smart enough to say. But to try to tell us to dismiss Tucker as a quack because he makes a couple of wild sounding statements to make people think more deeply on things is rather disingenuous and sells him short in his attempts to bring attention to issues 'those in power' would rather not have people thinking about.

It's a simple minded statement touted by simple minded fools.

You can point to any technological advancement throughout mankind's history and find that is been used for both good and bad.  

Tucker is a simple minded fool. The more he's been allowed to speak on his own, the more apparent that has become.

4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Its asinine to say that you can only promote someone you 100% agree with. 

Why would you promote someone that quite often says stupid things?

Because they occasionally bring up relevant points?

Quite a low bar you have for someone to earn your support.

Edited by Joe Miner
  • clown 1

13 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

Why would you promote someone that quite often says stupid things?

Because they occasionally bring up relevant points?

Quite a low bar you have for someone to earn your support.

Should I type slower for you or did you already decide I said what you wanted to hear? I said some things not most things. In fact I dont always agree with you but I still read your replies because once in a while they make sense  and once in a while they dont. 

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Should I type slower for you or did you already decide I said what you wanted to hear? I said some things not most things. In fact I dont always agree with you but I still read your replies because once in a while they make sense  and once in a while they dont. 

It's one thing to agree with a statement. It's another thing to promote the person that said it.

You don't need to type slower. You need to think more critically.

Gavin in Va Beach
On 12/19/2023 at 10:04 PM, Joe Miner said:

It's a simple minded statement touted by simple minded fools.

You can point to any technological advancement throughout mankind's history and find that is been used for both good and bad.  

Tucker is a simple minded fool. The more he's been allowed to speak on his own, the more apparent that has become.

Well aren't you are beacon shining the light of knowledge...wait, I mean a beacon shining arrogance and condescension. There's only one person on this board intelligent enough to post like that and it ain't you.

In my years I've come across plenty of pseudo-intellectuals enamored with the smell of their own farts, who love to make everything oh so complicated and can talk hours without saying anything at all, who ultimately prove themselves the fools. Give me the simple minded any day. The devil hides in the details, in simplicity is wisdom. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1