Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tucker Carlson

Ann

19 minutes ago, Ann said:

Watching that video is frightening. It is exactly what is happening in the United States.

Did you think the cabal is only in the US. They want to take down the whole world. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Did you think the cabal is only in the US. They want to take down the whole world. 

And it starts with Josh Allen causing four turnovers against the Jets.

Edited by Nouseforaname
  • clown 2

19 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

And it starts with Josh Allen causing four turnovers against the Jets.

3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Neither.  

Then what is the point of this reply. Makes no sense to me. Please explain. 

50 minutes ago, Ann said:

Episode 25

People need to watch this. This is backroom dealing at its worst, leading back to the Biden administration. It is what they plan on doing to Trump via a gag order.

Some judge said he cannot prosecute electoral fraud. And the Texas House said, "we don't have time for it" to give him the power to investigate voter fraud (it is just re-upping a statute). The Texas House is controlled by Republicans. If you live in Texas, give your rep a call.

• Like 4

Tucker tells the story of Pyotr Wrangel and the Russian Revolution: "The country is in complete chaos. He goes into a movie theater and everyone in the theater is completely absorbed in the movie, like there's no revolution happening outside.

He's very close to the Romanovs, the family. He goes back to Moscow and he notices about 80% of the women in the Romanov family are wearing red ribbons in solidarity with the Bolsheviks who wound up murdering them. How is it that this country is being devoured by a violent revolution and the people are refusing even to acknowledge that it's happening and the ruling class against whom it is aimed are sympathizing with it? If this doesn't remind you of BLM, I don't know what does.

I was reading this like wait I live in that country. That's happening now. This is a revolution. Its aim is to hurt you."

• Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
35 minutes ago, Hedge said:

But wait, I was informed yesterday that Tucker was anti-Israel and a "Putin Simp" by Meazza because he hadn't tweeted about it. 

That can't be right, Meazza is never wrong about such things. :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Vivek has some excellent points. Our leadership sucks, and has for years. Corrupt to the core.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But wait, I was informed yesterday that Tucker was anti-Israel and a "Putin Simp" by Meazza because he hadn't tweeted about it. 

That can't be right, Meazza is never wrong about such things. :classic_laugh: 

Ask him, Im sure you will get a straight foward and non-backpeddled answer. 

• Haha 3