Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Normies still don't get it....

SquirminThurman

SquirminThurman

So I recently had a chat with my boss. He knows my vax history, and why I am willing to do a job at 1/2 my regular salary.

I refused the vaxx and lost it all.

I am ruined now.

It still hasn't hit the populace what happened to them.

Recently one of his extended family members, who was young (30-40) died of heart attack.

Her normally healthy heart was filled with blood clots. No one could explain why.

He looked devastated. He had no idea the jab had these side effects.

Is this the knowledge level of the general public????

He had no idea myocarditis/ periocarditis/ blood clots were a well known side effect of the jab.

It boggles the mind.....

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

There is a giant Covid thread over in the political forum that goes into this.  

Simply terrible that you lost a job due to refusing the vax. Couldn’t you get another job now that it is no longer a thing? And that poor woman and her poor family. Too many cases like that under 40 for it to be a coincidence.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

Most of the issue is if you mention this publicly you are labeled a conspiracy nut. I have come to the point that I dont care if I am labeled anything. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Most of the issue is if you mention this publicly you are labeled a conspiracy nut. I have come to the point that I dont care if I am labeled anything. 

I've come to the point where I stopped calling them conspiracy theories and started calling them spoiler alerts

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

CarpetCrawler
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I've had this attitude for a few years now, ever since I lost a good friend at work because when he questioned me about the 2016 election I told him yes I could vote for Trump, and I will. 

I speak my mind to anyone, it's a great time saver. One of 3 things can happen, they agree and I know who is like-minded and reasonable, or they disagree and have nothing to do with me again (good, I don't like to waste time on the mindless), or they think about it and eventually see I was right and seek out further conversation.   

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 2

• 5 weeks later...
The Guy In Pants
On 8/11/2023 at 10:53 PM, SquirminThurman said:

So I recently had a chat with my boss. He knows my vax history, and why I am willing to do a job at 1/2 my regular salary.

I refused the vaxx and lost it all.

I am ruined now.

It still hasn't hit the populace what happened to them.

Recently one of his extended family members, who was young (30-40) died of heart attack.

Her normally healthy heart was filled with blood clots. No one could explain why.

He looked devastated. He had no idea the jab had these side effects.

Is this the knowledge level of the general public????

He had no idea myocarditis/ periocarditis/ blood clots were a well known side effect of the jab.

It boggles the mind.....

I try to find it in my heart to feel sorry for the people who took the vax. For the most part; those who did so at the direction of their doctor or didn't know better than to be skeptical, I do...my father in law being one of them and now a friend from my old church. For those who mocked, chastised and threatened the lives and livelihoods of everyone who didn't want to take it; NONE. ZERO.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

The Guy In Pants

There is going to come a time when people are going to have to resist and lose everything; maybe even their lives. We are fast approaching that time in history. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
3 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

There is going to come a time when people are going to have to resist and lose everything; maybe even their lives. We are fast approaching that time in history. 

How many people in the US are really willing to do that though? We've been coddled into complacency, cowed into submission, all the while allowing the walls of our own prisons (both physical walls and digital walls) to be erected around us by people who we know have ill intent. Yet, 99.99% of us didn't say boo (including me). 

I believe there is more good than evil in this world and in humanity as a whole. But I do question the average American's resolve to dig themselves out of this mess. I have low expectations that the 21st Century's version of Lexington and Concord will be fought in the US.

We might be the last ones to to join the scrum - and chances are, even then we'll join the wrong side because we've proven to be so easily manipulated by the actual villains of this story, many of whom reside right here at home.  

• Like 3

The Guy In Pants
17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How many people in the US are really willing to do that though? We've been coddled into complacency, cowed into submission, all the while allowing the walls of our own prisons (both physical walls and digital walls) to be erected around us by people who we know have ill intent. Yet, 99.99% of us didn't say boo (including me). 

I believe there is more good than evil in this world and in humanity as a whole. But I do question the average American's resolve to dig themselves out of this mess. I have low expectations that the 21st Century's version of Lexington and Concord will be fought in the US.

We might be the last ones to to join the scrum - and chances are, even then we'll join the wrong side because we've proven to be so easily manipulated by the actual villains of this story, many of whom reside right here at home.  

Far fewer than we think. My biggest hurdle is going to be my wife. I am sure the crux of any alpha male with a family is the family: wanting to do what is best for them,  providing for them. She is not comfortable with the thought of not being able to continue living as we have in this world. But, what if the time comes where the decision is to be made to cut the world off? She's not ready. I'm doing what I can to ease her mind. Even when speaking biblically, she's not wanting to accept the bad parts of what could be coming. That makes it harder on me. She understands the dire situation this country is in. We teeter on the edge of the cliff. But, she's not ready to tumble over it. I fear we are all going to have to do that. There will be many of "us" who slip and align with the enemy just to save the pain and uncertainty in this world and very well be giving up the world we were promised.

I am talking as if we are staring down the mark of the beast, new world order and anti-christ that we are warned about in the Bible. Maybe we are, maybe we are not. But, I am not willing to take the chance and trust the very people who are working so hard to restrict me, to force me into compliance. I won't. My wife knows that and I think she relies on my strength of no to help her stand firm in her beliefs. I try very hard not to let myself be manipulated and it's tough. The more clouded the truth becomes the easier it is to fall victim to it. But, isn't that how it is? It's natural that when the confusion sets in and clouds our judgement, we look for a way out. 9 times out of 10 we follow the stream of people in whichever direction they are going.

We know things are bad. We can see it. I am sure you can too. Whether or not we are walking into the doomsday that Christians are mocked for speaking about or not; I don't know. But, I am going to do the best I can to hold fast to what I feel in the pit of my stomach. Can't do it without God and trusting him is something I have struggled with for years. We are in trouble. I whole heartedly believe that. Whether the dam breaks in my lifetime or not is irrelevant. The dam is going to break at some point. It has to. This trajectory can not be sustained without a drastic change to the way we live and who makes the rules. 

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 3
  • Love 1

On 9/12/2023 at 5:47 AM, The Guy In Pants said:

Far fewer than we think. My biggest hurdle is going to be my wife. I am sure the crux of any alpha male with a family is the family: wanting to do what is best for them,  providing for them. She is not comfortable with the thought of not being able to continue living as we have in this world. But, what if the time comes where the decision is to be made to cut the world off? She's not ready. I'm doing what I can to ease her mind. Even when speaking biblically, she's not wanting to accept the bad parts of what could be coming. That makes it harder on me. She understands the dire situation this country is in. We teeter on the edge of the cliff. But, she's not ready to tumble over it. I fear we are all going to have to do that. There will be many of "us" who slip and align with the enemy just to save the pain and uncertainty in this world and very well be giving up the world we were promised.

I am talking as if we are staring down the mark of the beast, new world order and anti-christ that we are warned about in the Bible. Maybe we are, maybe we are not. But, I am not willing to take the chance and trust the very people who are working so hard to restrict me, to force me into compliance. I won't. My wife knows that and I think she relies on my strength of no to help her stand firm in her beliefs. I try very hard not to let myself be manipulated and it's tough. The more clouded the truth becomes the easier it is to fall victim to it. But, isn't that how it is? It's natural that when the confusion sets in and clouds our judgement, we look for a way out. 9 times out of 10 we follow the stream of people in whichever direction they are going.

We know things are bad. We can see it. I am sure you can too. Whether or not we are walking into the doomsday that Christians are mocked for speaking about or not; I don't know. But, I am going to do the best I can to hold fast to what I feel in the pit of my stomach. Can't do it without God and trusting him is something I have struggled with for years. We are in trouble. I whole heartedly believe that. Whether the dam breaks in my lifetime or not is irrelevant. The dam is going to break at some point. It has to. This trajectory can not be sustained without a drastic change to the way we live and who makes the rules. 

I probably don't have to say it but... Just don't forget to find the joy in life, too.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 2