Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Nouseforaname

I think everyone has gone off the deep end when discussing COVID.

My government has now implemented a COVID vaccine passport for all non essential services which goes into effect tomorrow.  The government is highly popular so no one will fight back except for a certain few.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Meazza said:

I think everyone has gone off the deep end when discussing COVID.

My government has now implemented a COVID vaccine passport for all non essential services which goes into effect tomorrow.  The government is highly popular so no one will fight back except for a certain few.

Are they highly popular? Or are people too afraid to say anything?

Nouseforaname
11 hours ago, Ann said:

Are they highly popular? Or are people too afraid to say anything?

Highly popular.  Before the pandemic they were already well on their way to a guaranteed reelection.  

Nouseforaname
35 minutes ago, Ann said:

So where are you getting your highly popular data from if not the media? 

I wasn't referring to the mainstream media but the less popular media who are also not big fans of the government.

The government is mostly backed by rural and not the major cities and those people were very scared of covid.   

Well, I have seen videos on fb about a magnet sticking to the point of vaccinations and all the proof that this is not possible. Saw it first hand with my own eyes today. It is in fact a fact that a magnet will stick to the spot. I do not know why but it happens.

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Well, I have seen videos on fb about a magnet sticking to the point of vaccinations and all the proof that this is not possible. Saw it first hand with my own eyes today. It is in fact a fact that a magnet will stick to the spot. I do not know why but it happens.

Substance in Moderna vaccine believed to be metal

Japan's health ministry says foreign substances found in some vials of the Moderna vaccine are believed to be metallic particles.

The foreign substances have been found from unopened vials of Moderna vaccine at eight vaccination sites in Japan since August 16.

They were manufactured at a Spanish factory.

Ministry officials have been telling 863 vaccination sites nationwide since Thursday morning to halt the use of the 1.63 million doses of the vaccine produced at the factory.

Officials say the foreign substances are in the form of particles and believed to be metal as they are attracted to a magnet.

</snip>

Stainless Steel Fragments Found in Moderna Vaccine Shots

• Haha 1

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Is this after first or second stick? Right after or later?

44 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Is this after first or second stick? Right after or later?

Same day. Stick 1. White female college aged student

Edited by Fansince88

Billsandhorns
Just now, Fansince88 said:

Same day. Stick 1

Ahh, ok, I did not try same day I will check stick 2. My company is making it so getting the stick is the better of the two options. 

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

My wife took moderna and we did the magnet test but it didn’t stick.

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 9/1/2021 at 4:14 PM, Fansince88 said:

Magnets won't even stick to a tattoo with iron pigment.  They're not sticking to an injection site of any material of the quantity in a COVID vaccination, even if it were pure iron.

Want to prove the vaccinations are contaminated with ferrous metal?  Expose the vaccine itself to a rare earth magnet, not your skin after its injected.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Magnets won't even stick to a tattoo with iron pigment.  They're not sticking to an injection site of any material of the quantity in a COVID vaccination, even if it were pure iron.

Want to prove the vaccinations are contaminated with ferrous metal?  Expose the vaccine itself to a rare earth magnet, not your skin after its injected.

Just saying what I saw. Not asking you to believe me. 

25 Faces Everyone Who Went To Medical School Will Remember | Nba funny, Nba  memes, Sports memes

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Fansince88 said:

Just saying what I saw. Not asking you to believe me. 

25 Faces Everyone Who Went To Medical School Will Remember | Nba funny, Nba  memes, Sports memes

I believe you saw something on Facebook.  

I don't believe you saw anyone magnetized by a vaccine.  You saw some bullshit on Facebook.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I believe you saw something on Facebook.  

I don't believe you saw anyone magnetized by a vaccine.  You saw some bullshit on Facebook.

I will speak slow for you. It         is         a          friend         of          mine.......I saw      it      in     person.       She       posted     it       on    FB.        Before         it       was      posted        I       saw        it     myself.     got     it????

• Haha 1