Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

I will speak slow for you. It         is         a          friend         of          mine.......I saw      it      in     person.       She       posted     it       on    FB.        Before         it       was      posted        I       saw        it     myself.     got     it????

Oh.  Well in that case...you didn't see anyone magnetized by a vaccine in person.  You saw some bullshit.  

• Haha 2

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Oh.  Well in that case...you didn't see anyone magnetized by a vaccine in person.  You saw some bullshit.  

I’m having a déjà vu.

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, Meazza said:

I’m having a déjà vu.

I personally witnessed someone sticking a magnet to their deja vu.  You can see it on Facebook.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I personally witnessed someone sticking a magnet to their deja vu.  You can see it on Facebook.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

so you are saying that the vax is safe if magnets don't stick?

• Haha 2

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Don't forget: magnets also repel.

So instead of injecting ourselves with an experimental vaccine that will control me and give me 5G, why am I not just ingesting magnets ?

On 9/6/2021 at 7:20 AM, Spartacus said:

most really sick and dead from Covid were deficient in Vitamin D

why not recommended on CNN?

Same reason they don't tell people that being obese increases your risk of dying from COVID by XX%.   It's insensitive.  And racist.  And a whole bunch of other bad stuff.

Keeping people from dying is far, far lower on the priority list than preserving the woke culture.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

16 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Same reason they don't tell people that being obese increases your risk of dying from COVID by XX%.   It's insensitive.  And racist.  And a whole bunch of other bad stuff.

Keeping people from dying is far, far lower on the priority list than preserving the woke culture.

My sis in law is a good 250lbs over weight. When this all started moat rational people thought to themselves, they say overweight, D deficient, high blood pressure,  and other comorbidities are causing death. What do I have power to change in me. She did not. She ended up in bad shape nearly 11 months into it. We have to take personal responsibility.  You are correct 

On 9/7/2021 at 7:26 AM, Ann said:

Thread

Link to article

11.JPG.bd711b4ace393bf0d02a3d5e8d10b992.JPG

22.JPG.6921d9d4e9788c76bbed38663291e809.JPG

33.JPG.160882f9680bebd777ef02612d46ed22.JPG

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders sometimes about whether it was released intentionally.  

Of course, China might have done to study reactions. We all know if they start WW3 it will come with compounding disasters all at once (crashing infrastructure, financial systems, etc).

But the other thought is, how does the world manage with too many people?  We’re running out of water, have too little medical care, and yes, the climate is changing.  None of those problems can/will be fixed by traditional political solutions.  The only real solution to those issues is to have fewer people.  A lot fewer people.  So if you sit in the global corridor of power, how might you make that happen?  Hmmm.  

Maybe Greggy can write me a screenplay.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, KD in CA said:

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders sometimes about whether it was released intentionally.  

Of course, China might have done to study reactions. We all know if they start WW3 it will come with compounding disasters all at once (crashing infrastructure, financial systems, etc).

But the other thought is, how does the world manage with too many people?  We’re running out of water, have too little medical care, and yes, the climate is changing.  None of those problems can/will be fixed by traditional political solutions.  The only real solution to those issues is to have fewer people.  A lot fewer people.  So if you sit in the global corridor of power, how might you make that happen?  Hmmm.  

Maybe Greggy can write me a screenplay.

Check out Stargate SG1 episodes:

S04E16 "2010"
S05E10 "2001"

Could have gone in any of the threads ...

Went to two concerts in the last three days - one in Queens/Forest Hills stadium and the other Asbury Park Summer stage.

The difference couldn't have been more stark in the audience and enforcement.   NYC crowd still shellshocked, and many people wearing masks outdoors on a gorgeous day.   Were asked for Covid cards and ID.

Asbury Park only cared that you didn't bring contraband inside. 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2021 at 6:50 PM, Meazza said:

My wife took moderna and we did the magnet test but it didn’t stick.

Did your wife repel the magnet?  What was the polarization?