Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

One of the comments 😂😂😂😂

I plan to stock up on Nocovidium for my friends and family who need help getting rid of spike proteins.

Did you check out the scientific studies?

They're images of cover pages of studies that may or may not (probably not) have anything to do with the woo being sold.  :classic_laugh:

EDIT: in fact, the first one directly contradicts the presumed effectiveness of "Nocovidium."  

However, viruses including SARS-CoV-2 have evolved diverse mechanisms to not only overcome autophagy’s antiviral pressure but also manipulate its machinery in order to enhance viral replication and propagation. 

:facepalm:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10470609/#:~:text=Summary of the different effects,lysosome acidification and autolysosome formation).

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Applause 1

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

You mean like the vaccine?

So the vaccine is a scam therefore the only way to offset that scam is to take pills that are also a scam ?

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

So the vaccine is a scam therefore the only way to offset that scam is to take pills that are also a scam ?

Completely different.  The vaccine was supported by research from the NCBI, NIH, and CDC.  Whereas these pills are supported by research from the NCBI, NIH, and CDC.  

• Popcorn 1
  • FANtastic 2

Jabba The Hutt
13 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

If that's the scam you wish to run go for it... I didn't say shit about those poison pills just now, however I mentioned to Tom before that antivirals are a scam.

• Like 1

The WHO says that airborne viruses travel farther than the CDC says they do.

https://apple.news/AtsXMFpDgTcuC2e_jWPkkfA

“The World Health Organization has issued a report that transforms how the world understands respiratory infections like covid-19, influenza, and measles.

Motivated by grave missteps in the pandemic, the WHO convened about 50 experts in virology, epidemiology, aerosol science, and bioengineering, among other specialties, who spent two years poring through the evidence on how airborne viruses and bacteria spread.

However, the WHO report stops short of prescribing actions that governments, hospitals, and the public should take in response. It remains to be seen how the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will act on this information in its own guidance for infection control in health care settings. …”

• O Rly 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, snafu said:

The WHO says that airborne viruses travel farther than the CDC says they do.

https://apple.news/AtsXMFpDgTcuC2e_jWPkkfA

“The World Health Organization has issued a report that transforms how the world understands respiratory infections like covid-19, influenza, and measles.

Motivated by grave missteps in the pandemic, the WHO convened about 50 experts in virology, epidemiology, aerosol science, and bioengineering, among other specialties, who spent two years poring through the evidence on how airborne viruses and bacteria spread.

However, the WHO report stops short of prescribing actions that governments, hospitals, and the public should take in response. It remains to be seen how the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will act on this information in its own guidance for infection control in health care settings. …”

It's an argument over whether viruses are spread by droplets and aerosols, or whether...they're spread by droplets and aerosols?

Either that's extraordinarily shitty science writing, or a very silly scientific debate.  Or both.  Probably both, give it's the WHO.

Deranged Rhino

I like Julie quite a bit - she's actually pretty level headed on most things. For her to post this... yikes.

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's an argument over whether viruses are spread by droplets and aerosols, or whether...they're spread by droplets and aerosols?

Either that's extraordinarily shitty science writing, or a very silly scientific debate.  Or both.  Probably both, give it's the WHO.

Given it is the WHO, I was thinking about how they're going to use their results to justify digital monitoring of people to "control" a future outbreak.

• Like 1

Fansince88
4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I like Julie quite a bit - she's actually pretty level headed on most things. For her to post this... yikes.

I concur.