Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

CarpetCrawler
7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just imagine what it'll be another 4 years removed... 

It's not slight.

• Cheers 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, realtruelove said:

Has anyone read of any promising research on low dose ozone therapy for lung inflammation?

Not lung inflammation, but I've seen a couple articles out of Cuba about treating rheumatoid arthritis by shooting ozone up your ass.

Not making that up.  

• Like 1

realtruelove
36 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not lung inflammation, but I've seen a couple articles out of Cuba about treating rheumatoid arthritis by shooting ozone up your ass.

According to ChatGPT you are spot on.  "Ozone therapy involves the administration of ozone gas (O3) into the body to treat diseases or wounds. The methods of administration can vary, including rectal insufflation, where ozone gas is introduced into the rectum. This method is believed by proponents to allow the ozone to enter the bloodstream and exert therapeutic effects, such as modulating the immune system, reducing inflammation, and stimulating antioxidant defenses."

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

According to ChatGPT you are spot on.  "Ozone therapy involves the administration of ozone gas (O3) into the body to treat diseases or wounds. The methods of administration can vary, including rectal insufflation, where ozone gas is introduced into the rectum. This method is believed by proponents to allow the ozone to enter the bloodstream and exert therapeutic effects, such as modulating the immune system, reducing inflammation, and stimulating antioxidant defenses."

No, according to ME, ChatGPT is correct.

You're really going to fact check me with artificial intelligence?  &#%$ off.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

realtruelove
18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No, according to ME, ChatGPT is correct.

You're really going to fact check me with artificial intelligence?  &#%$ off.  :classic_laugh:

I wasn't fact checking, just looking for additional info, not trying to offend.  Apologies.

• Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

I wasn't fact checking, just looking for additional info, not trying to offend.  Apologies.

IMG_4993.png

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

IMG_4993.png

AI is only good as your training set.

Let me see if I can get train it to say "yes."

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

AI is only good as your training set.

Let me see if I can get train it to say "yes."

I don’t think it will take long. Not even an ai trained from Gandhi would have that much patience .

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not making that up.  

8gql0t.jpg

• Haha 2

Spartacus

https://www.outkick.com/analysis/rolling-stone-wants-you-wearing-n95-masks-forever

Rolling Stone is out this week, yes literally this week, with a new article designed to educate and instruct its readers, not on the fact that it's OK to put their ineffective masks away, but on which version of an N95 mask they should be wearing each day. It's…well, it's somehow even worse than it sounds.

"THOUGH MASK RESTRICTIONS have eased across the country (and around the world)," it starts, "Officials say you shouldn’t be taking off your masks just yet, especially if you’re in crowded places or traveling." 

Ah yes, the unnamed "officials," those whose opinions and values should be put ahead of reason, common sense and evidence, because they are "officials." Never mind that those same "officials" initially told the public that they could use a rolled up t-shirt as a "face covering." Then told the public to wear a cloth mask. Then two cloth masks. Then a surgical mask. And THEN an N95 mask. Getting progressively more aggressive as their previous mandates and recommendations spectacularly failed.

Masks Don't Work

Masks don't work. There is not one piece of available data that shows masks are effective at stopping the spread of respiratory viruses. Not one.

The "experts" were wrong, and the media ate it up because it fulfilled their need to be viewed as morally superior to their political opponents. They've spread misinformation, and often purposeful disinformation, at the behest of their partners; those same unnamed "officials" Rolling Stone appeals to. 

They've caused incalculable damage to society and to the public, leading to permanent, life-altering changes for millions of people around the world. They can't even get basic, inarguable facts down correctly. And they're never going to stop.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Deranged Rhino

The old tricks are the best tricks - deny something happened for long enough until apathy sets in, then admit you were lying knowing that no one really cares anymore / it's too late to do anything about it. 

Just imagine what we'll "know" about 2020 in ten year's time... 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The old tricks are the best tricks - deny something happened for long enough until apathy sets in, then admit you were lying knowing that no one really cares anymore / it's too late to do anything about it. 

Just imagine what we'll "know" about 2020 in ten year's time... 

That's not an admission of anything.  It's the same specious story we've been hearing for two years, recycled.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Same story as the one above.

Spoiler alert: it's not a smoking gun.  I've read it.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Ann said:

There's a different flu shot every year, so it's not unprecedented.

But 10 in four years?  That's ridiculous.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There's a different flu shot every year, so it's not unprecedented.

But 10 in four years?  That's ridiculous.

mRNA is unprecedented

well, other than the 9 previous shots...

• Popcorn 2