Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Once again, you lied and you got caught and you’re deflecting.  I guess calling out your favorite twitter feeds got to you. 

I'm not deflecting. I'm calling you an idiot to your face. And I have the receipts to back it up. They don't show I'm a liar. They show you're either illiterate or intentionally being obtuse. I gave you offramps yesterday to change your position, and yet you didn't take them. Instead you doubled down on stupid, which is your only move. The next time you're right about something of importance will be the first time. 

And no, you didn't call out my favorite twitter feeds. You exposed, once again, that you're a brainwashed simp for the neocon cause. Which makes you dumber than dumb. And I pity you. I truly do. Enjoy your ignorance. 

:beer: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

"Don't know Hamas's motive". 

And he's the 2nd most powerful person in the USG. 

That should tell you everything about where his true loyalties lie, and which master he actually serves. It ain't you or me. And it damn sure isn't logic, reason, or common sense. 

• Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not deflecting. I'm calling you an idiot to your face. And I have the receipts to back it up. They don't show I'm a liar. They show you're either illiterate or intentionally being obtuse. I gave you offramps yesterday to change your position, and yet you didn't take them. Instead you doubled down on stupid, which is your only move. The next time you're right about something of importance will be the first time. 

And no, you didn't call out my favorite twitter feeds. You exposed, once again, that you're a brainwashed simp for the neocon cause. Which makes you dumber than dumb. And I pity you. I truly do. Enjoy your ignorance. 

:beer: 

That is incorrect. You’re ignoring my posts and producing a narrative that I said something that I never did.  I blamed Netanyahu and acknowledged iran.

So yes you’re a liar.  

• Popcorn 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

That is incorrect. You’re ignoring my posts and producing a narrative that I said something that I never did.  I blamed Netanyahu and acknowledged iran.

So yes you’re a liar.  

I'm ignoring your posts... by posting them unedited :classic_laugh: Yup. That logic checks out. Only a neocon addled brain could come up with that one and think it deserves a victory lap.  

You always do this, and it always turns out the same:

Step One: You get exposed as being an idiot and simping for the very WORST elements of humanity (the neocon/neoliberal cause).

Step Two: Then you get mad about being exposed and try moving the goal posts.

Step Three: Then when that fails, you freak out and lose your temper. 

And finally, Step Four: Then you come back like nothing ever happened in a few days.

At least it's amusing to watch your meltdowns. :popcorn2:

• Haha 1

Nouseforaname
11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm ignoring your posts... by posting them unedited :classic_laugh: Yup. That logic checks out. Only a neocon addled brain could come up with that one and think it deserves a victory lap.  

You always do this, and it always turns out the same:

Step One: You get exposed as being an idiot and simping for the very WORST elements of humanity (the neocon/neoliberal cause).

Step Two: Then you get mad about being exposed and try moving the goal posts.

Step Three: Then when that fails, you freak out and lose your temper. 

And finally, Step Four: Then you come back like nothing ever happened in a few days.

At least it's amusing to watch your meltdowns. :popcorn2:

😂😂😂 

Iran was responsible but let’s not forget the incompetence of bibi.

« So you’re saying Iran wasn’t involved? »

Yeah I’m flustered ? 😂😂😂 &#%$ off clown.

@Fansince88 this is your cue to step in and make a useless post.

• Popcorn 3

Deranged Rhino
5 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

😂😂😂 

Iran was responsible but let’s not forget the incompetence of bibi.

« So you’re saying Iran wasn’t involved? »

Yeah I’m flustered ? 😂😂😂 &#%$ off clown.

@Fansince88 this is your cue to step in and make a useless post.

The point I was making was about the Biden/Obama responsibility. Not Iran. 

The fact you still don't get that, even after having the posts reposted several times, only proves my point that you're a chucklehead who is allergic to thinking for himself, admitting error, or otherwise communicating in a way that isn't hostile, dishonest, or trollish. 

Now, dance for me! :beer: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname
6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The point I was making was about the Biden/Obama responsibility. Not Iran. 

The fact you still don't get that, even after having the posts reposted several times, only proves my point that you're a chucklehead who is allergic to thinking for himself, admitting error, or otherwise communicating in a way that isn't hostile, dishonest, or trollish. 

Now, dance for me! :beer: 

Fwiw I agree that Biden and Obama appeasement of Iran led to this.

But bibi must be called out for ignoring the threats because he cared more of appeasing his new coalition.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This really bothers me because I totally expect Hezbollah to attack from the north the moment Israel is tied up with Gaza. I pray they don't stretch themselves too thin on other fronts by committing everything against Hamas

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 2

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Ann said:

That rally in NYC. There was also one in Ft Lauderdale and Tampa (that I know of)

The timing is just... 

Well, if you're still unable to see what's really happening and why, you never will. This is not just about Israel. It's not just about Palestine. It's not just about Iran. It's not just about the crumbling Republic. 

WW3 has been going on in the shadows since 2015. It's just moving to the forefront now and everyone in the media will try to pretend it's either not happening, or gaslight their viewers/readers as to the actual causes and sides in this fight. 

• Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino

Neocon/Neoliberal bingo card: Exploit a conflict to attack independent thinkers and journalists, use it to attack populism and the anti-establishment movement (and its leadership in the US), all in an attempt to confuse and beguile people from thinking for themselves. 

• O Rly 2

31 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Fwiw I agree that Biden and Obama appeasement of Iran led to this.

But bibi must be called out for ignoring the threats because he cared more of appeasing his new coalition.

Agreed.

Like Ukraine, there are unsavory combatants on both sides

But unlike Ukraine, there is a combatant that has actually threatened the lives of Americans

Edited by devnull
  • Like 2