Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

Just dropped in my soul a few moments ago. Keep vigilant people. If you are in an area that the southern border crossers are moving in keep your heads on a swivel.  As I said, it just dropped in. I hope and pray these thoughts I am having is just bad salmon from dinner. I know that Iran, from past prophesy, planned to hit us when they hit Isreal in the same way. Amazing that we sent the money for the prisoner excange on 9/11. I hve seen 9/11 at least 30 times in the last week. Then I heard today that that money was sent on 9/11. Please stay vigilant.  🙏 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Did I strike a nerve ?

No, you made me laugh my ass off because you reminded me how much of a dumbass you actually are when it comes to things that matter. :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember though, this only happened because of Netanyahu - there are no other causes per Meazza. :classic_laugh: 

Yeah that’s what I said dumbass 😂😂😂 Looks like you’re back to your old tricks.

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Yeah that’s what I said dumbass 😂😂😂 Looks like you’re back to your old tricks.

Receipts: 

On 10/7/2023 at 11:20 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Multiple things can be going on at once. 

The Iranian penetration into the USIC - and the Biden/Obama (and Progressive) love of appeasing Iran is coming home to roost. It's not all on Israel. 

On 10/7/2023 at 11:26 AM, Nouseforaname said:

No they just took advantage of a leader who would rather stay in power in exchange for the security of his country.

On 10/7/2023 at 11:31 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the only factor? It can't be a little bit of column A, B, and C? Let alone D through Z?

You are incredible at the self-own though. Good work. 

Now go back to being wrong about everything of import (RussiaGate, Ukraine et al) while talking down to anyone who bothers to think for themselves. It's your only means of communication. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname

Receipts: 

You are incredible at the self-own though. Good work. 

Now go back to being wrong about everything of import (RussiaGate, Ukraine et al) while talking down to anyone who bothers to think for themselves. It's your only means of communication. 

They as in Iran you &#%$ing idiot. Go read my response to snafu later in the thread you &#%$ing liar.

• Popcorn 3

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

They as in Iran you &#%$ing idiot. Go read my response to snafu later in the thread you &#%$ing liar.

I know thinking isn't your thing, and certainly critical thinking isn't your thing, but I did think you were at least literate. 

Guess not. :beer: 

• Haha 2

Nouseforaname

I know thinking isn't your thing, and certainly critical thinking isn't your thing, but I did think you were at least literate. 

Guess not. :beer: 

So you prefer making something up than owning you were wrong?

I never denied Iran’s involvement, I didn’t want bibi’s incompetence to be glossed over. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
5 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

So you prefer making something up than owning you were wrong?

I never denied Iran’s involvement, I didn’t want bibi’s incompetence to be glossed over. 

Stop digging. You've already proven your point that you are an idiot who's incapable of independent thought. We have known this for a long time. No need to keep flaunting your two IQ points. 😉 :beer: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

The cleanup today after yesterday's laughable attempts to say that the Biden and Obama regime(s) didn't give Iran/Hamas cash is WILD. 

• Like 4

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Stop digging. You've already proven your point that you are an idiot who's incapable of independent thought. We know have known this for a long time. No need to keep flaunting your two IQ points. 😉 :beer: 

Once again, you lied and you got caught and you’re deflecting.  I guess calling out your favorite twitter feeds got to you. 

• Popcorn 2