Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

Nouseforaname
26 minutes ago, Ann said:

Nothing new.  Flights have been grounded before when some family members were supposed to go back in 2016 iirc.

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Neocon/Neoliberal bingo card: Exploit a conflict to attack independent thinkers and journalists, use it to attack populism and the anti-establishment movement (and its leadership in the US), all in an attempt to confuse and beguile people from thinking for themselves. 

Don't let a good crisis go to waste..... I thought it might last through the weekend before idiots began to try and exploit what is happening in Israel but this, along with Pence actually placing blame on Trump, DeSantis, and Ramaswamy for this shows that my initial thought was only wishful thinking. By the middle of the week it will probably switch up again and be all Israel fault

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Don't let a good crisis go to waste..... I thought it might last through the weekend before idiots began to try and exploit what is happening in Israel but this, along with Pence actually placing blame on Trump, DeSantis, and Ramaswamy for this shows that my initial thought was only wishful thinking. By the middle of the week it will probably switch up again and be all Israel fault

Don’t kid yourself.  No one has changed their minds about who is at fault.  The deep rooted hatred of the only Jewish state will always be the root cause.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

😂😂😂 

Iran was responsible but let’s not forget the incompetence of bibi.

« So you’re saying Iran wasn’t involved? »

Yeah I’m flustered ? 😂😂😂 &#%$ off clown.

@Fansince88 this is your cue to step in and make a useless post.

Now you are calling out other posters? Really? Thats acceptable? Lucky for you I have my big boy underwear on and I can ignore your attempt got get me to wad up your panties. Good try though.

• Haha 1

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Now you are calling out other posters? Really? Thats acceptable? Lucky for you I have my big boy underwear on and I can ignore your attempt got get me to wad up your panties. Good try though.

I figured your BP was too low

I kid …

Just now, Nouseforaname said:

I figured your BP was too low

I kid …

Actually, I have had a few flutters of arrhythmia today, thus the reason I dont let posters like yourself stress me out with your ignorance like you tried above. @Deranged Rhino had you dead to rights and I was enjoying his making you back peddle too much to be bothered. Then you tried to pull me into your conversation because you had no way out. Please. Enjoy your night. Also, I dont kid. 

• clown 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
Just now, Fansince88 said:

Actually, I have had a few flutters of arrhythmia today, thus the reason I dont let posters like yourself stress me out with your ignorance like you tried above. @Deranged Rhino had you dead to rights and I was enjoying his making you back peddle too much to be bothered. Then you tried to pull me into your conversation because you had no way out. Please. Enjoy your night. Also, I dont kid. 

Sure thing 🙄 back peddle my ass.  

• clown 2
  • Popcorn 1

1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

Sure thing 🙄 back peddle my ass.  

You usually have to pay double for that kind of action Cotton.

• Haha 5

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

This is Pearl Harbor.

You can’t fart in a remote Senegalese village without the Mossad knowing what you had to eat yesterday.

Yes, this was encouraged, and likely funded, by US foreign policy.

But Isreal absolutely knew about it, and allowed it to happen, in order that they had absolute geo-political cover to do what comes next.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

^^^^^^^
Plenty want change but just don’t have the capability.  We should have meddled in their internal Green Revolution more.

Irony of ironies in that quote. Sounds very “neo”.  Too bad Iran isn’t a free country and won’t let us openly arm their separatists and boast about them killing and kidnapping grandmothers and kids.

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

This is Pearl Harbor.

You can’t fart in a remote Senegalese village without the Mossad knowing what you had to eat yesterday.

But Isreal absolutely knew about it, and allowed it to happen, in order that they had absolute geo-political cover to do what comes next.

Time will tell.

Nouseforaname
4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

This is Pearl Harbor.

Or he knew about the threat and he didn’t take it seriously because he was too busy worrying about his own government being run by fanatics?

There is a theory that golda knew about the impending Arab attack from its neighbors and yet let it happen.  Did it change anything ? 

Israel is a country that can’t let itself lose the upper hand which is why they have always preferred to be proactive, hence the 6 day war.

Nouseforaname

@TakeYouToTasker 2.0 if the last few months has taught us anything it’s that Israeli military and intelligence is very patriotic.  I have a hard time believing that they would allow a thousand of their own get massacred so they can reoccupy Gaza. 

This will also put the agreement with Saudi Arabia on hold which was netayanhu’s legacy as they surely won’t sign anything while this is going on.

Edited by Nouseforaname

Nouseforaname

https://www.timesofisrael.com/egypt-intelligence-official-says-israel-ignored-repeated-warnings-of-something-big/

He said Israeli officials were focused on the West Bank and played down the threat from Gaza. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government is made up of supporters of West Bank settlers who have demanded a security crackdown there in the face of a rising tide of violence over the last 18 months.

incompetence will always be the root but often ignored cause of the worlds problems.

• Wow 1