Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 Week 9 General Game Day Thread

Foxx

6 hours ago, Ann said:

Awww nice try, Levis.

Steelers win

That last Titans drive should have ended deep inside their own territory, but the refs were flag happy last night and called a questionable Illegal Contact on a 4th down incompletion.

Steelers should have taken over in field goal range, but the Titans drive continued

• Like 1

1 hour ago, devnull said:

That last Titans drive should have ended deep inside their own territory, but the refs were flag happy last night and called a questionable Illegal Contact on a 4th down incompletion.

Steelers should have taken over in field goal range, but the Titans drive continued

Lol. They showed Tomlin shaking the Refs hand after the game. After the way they think they got jobbed last week, he might of punched 'im had they lost.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, devnull said:

Yup.  The number of cheap calls on critical plays late in games has been awful this year. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, devnull said:

It was flagapalooza last night, and yet they ignored I don't know how many holding penalties against the Titans OL.

I was starting to all Spartacus on this game.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Thanks that makes me feel much better. I don’t anticipate us winning today as I don’t think our offensive problems can be solved with what we have receiver wise. My only hope is that we can hold hill down. I don’t want to listen to his crap until they get bounced in the playoffs. 

• Cheers 3

24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I keep saying that if the NFL didn't desperately want women watching the NFL, Tyreek Hill would be in contention for MVP. As it is, I wonder how they keep offensive player of the year away from him? Christian McCaffery, maybe?

• Cheers 2