Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 Week 9 General Game Day Thread

Foxx

8 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Thanks that makes me feel much better. I don’t anticipate us winning today as I don’t think our offensive problems can be solved with what we have receiver wise. My only hope is that we can hold hill down. I don’t want to listen to his crap until they get bounced in the playoffs. 

If the Chiefs lose, it will be the first time in over 400 days the Dolphins beat a team over .500.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

If the Chiefs lose, it will be the first time in over 400 days the Dolphins beat a team over .500.

Well I put my parlay in and it has nothing to do with the outcome. Risked a whole 10 bucks. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

19 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Thanks that makes me feel much better. I don’t anticipate us winning today as I don’t think our offensive problems can be solved with what we have receiver wise. My only hope is that we can hold hill down. I don’t want to listen to his crap until they get bounced in the playoffs. 

I would not be surprised to see Miami win today. Their defense has been playing better of late and KC's offense has been in somewhat of a rut.

That said, losing last week to Denver, and next week's game against the Eagles is going to be a tough out as well. It would be quite something to see Mahomey lose three in a row.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Not a TD. Bounced on the ground before possession was established. 

Didn't matter. Chiefs 7-0. Time to see if Miami can reciprocate.

42 minutes ago, Ann said:

I hope the Fins lose. Best for The Bills. We can hope for the Chefs to falter down the road. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Sloppy. This is the first and perhaps the last NFL game played in Frankfort. 

Listening to the radio this morning they built these fields for lightweight soccer players.  These 300+ pound guys are destroying it

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Listening to the radio this morning they built these fields for lightweight soccer players.  These 300+ pound guys are destroying it

They said on the televised broadcast that it was a grass field with synthetic fibers. How does that work, I wonder.

• I don't know 1