Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘ 23 The Aftermath - Bills vs. Bengals - Week #9

Ann

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Doesn't matter if you can throw it a mile, when you can't hit the broad side of the barn.

Imo does not matter how good quarterback is if other players can’t figure out how to get separation to get open. But I really think he needs more complimentary pieces outside of diggs and Kincaid. Strong and consistent run game imo can help eleviate some not all issues. Really think lacking a strong wr # 2 receiver really hurt as imo

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Fined

I keep asking myself, would I feel any different about this if the call were against Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady or Kirk Cousins?

And no, I wouldn't.  I'd still be furious.  I am so done with this &#%$ing league.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I keep asking myself, would I feel any different about this if the call were against Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady or Kirk Cousins?

And no, I wouldn't.  I'd still be furious.  I am so done with this &#%$ing league.

The Bengal who hit Micah late and caused his injury that wasn't flagged, got fined $6k.

$11k for pointing and $6k for a late hit...

:facepalm:

• Angry 2